Prey Critic Review Thread

Started by Darkness, Aug 03, 2022, 03:09:39 PM

Author
Prey Critic Review Thread (Read 37,569 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

This is so awesome! I truly hope it stays this way and doesn't continue to drop too far as more reviews come in.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I guess I'm in the right fandom after all  ;D

SisterJill

SisterJill

I'm living for all this praise for Amber! I can't wait to see her in the movie

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

Quote from: SiL on Aug 03, 2022, 08:38:37 PMFox still made this movie my dudes.

It's still a 20 century studio film yes. Yet Disney cleaned house once they got Fox. All management people from Fox pre Disney is gone from what I understand. Those executives that killed alien 5 & demanded Shane Black to change The Predator (not that it would have helped) are gone. New management put there by Disney

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

Overall Prey seems to have a positive review! BRING. IT.ON! I'm ready for this! Gonna go through Predator,Predator 2 and Predators to get primed! Anyone know what time Hulu releases their movies? Is it midnight?

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Geez... i was at the very least expecting some décents reviews but this is way beyond my wildest expectatives.  :o

A franchise has been resurrected ladies and gentlemen!!!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: chopperXgill on Aug 03, 2022, 09:13:14 PM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 03, 2022, 08:38:37 PMFox still made this movie my dudes.

It's still a 20 century studio film yes. Yet Disney cleaned house once they got Fox. All management people from Fox pre Disney is gone from what I understand. Those executives that killed alien 5 & demanded Shane Black to change The Predator (not that it would have helped) are gone. New management put there by Disney
Yes, but people are acting like this is a Disney film. Fox, like every studio, has always had highs and lows depending on who was running the place at the time.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

A fact that will definitely be overlooked by most who look at things at a surface level unfortunately.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 03, 2022, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: 343 on Aug 03, 2022, 07:23:33 PMCompared to the other Predator-movies...
https://twitter.com/DRMovieNews1/status/1554907751138185219

Predator 2 is lower than The Predator lol

That one made me so a double take. I thought I read the score wrong 😂

paulorangelmelo

paulorangelmelo

I Love Predator 2. Herb Sleeping, The end scene, Love the Music in the end scene,

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Seems like we have a winner. Excellent, definitely getting excited. I wanna try and watch it at my aunt's house on Sunday maybe. Nice big screen TV.

RIP77

RIP77

PREY is not produced by Disney. IT IS 100% Fox.

Fox pre-Disney commercial movies:

Logan, ape trilogy..., Deadpools, Kingsman, Free Guy, The last duel, and more.

Fox between 2011 and 2019 was a good studio with good blockbusters.

President Rothman is now at Sony. He was on Fox from 90 to 2011.

Worst time Fox with Rothman.

Fox didn't get it right with Predator because you can't always get everything right. Logan and apes are very good, they received more than 90% rotten as PREY.

So Fox resurrected Logan, the apes before Disney.

Origins Wolverine - Logan

Apes Tim Burton- Apes Matt Reves

Where was Disney?

The predator -PREY

And now within Disney to Predator. The merit belongs to the director and to give him freedom not from Disney who do not produce but only distribute.

Fox in Disney is Fox. Producers associated with Predator continue on PREY.

DAN T is the difference.

Wantagoodpredmovie

Wantagoodpredmovie

Don't waste time on the fringe "fans" dissing "Prey" because apparently we got a female lead on the film. The most important thing is we do our part to support this film by watching it. The reviews are good, now we need to do our part.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: GreybackElder on Aug 03, 2022, 09:34:58 PMOverall Prey seems to have a positive review! BRING. IT.ON! I'm ready for this! Gonna go through Predator,Predator 2 and Predators to get primed! Anyone know what time Hulu releases their movies? Is it midnight?
Yup midnight eastern time.
I'm west coast, so I'll get to see it at 9 pm Thursday 😏

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed