The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 125,069 times)

yautjapet

yautjapet

The face reads dog-like to me, akin to one of those big fighting pit bulls or something, and I don't care for it - however, personal preferences aside, it does seem well animated.

Danversity

Danversity

Assassin looks badder and badder everytime I see him. Can't wait to see what kind of tricks he's got under his sleeve.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm sure his kills will be brutal as hell, can't wait !

azamultic

azamultic

Nice! MPC did good job on this Predator (looking by this Tv Spot). Also Upgrade looks more agile then people expected  ;D

skull-splitter

Stahp. They spoiled their twists already. Imagine not knowinf anything about the upgrade going in... but that ship hass sailed...

ELDERCLANLEADER

Now that last shot has me excited! There's something about the way he span into the camera, it looked absolutely leathal. I Wasn't feeling upgrade or fugitives design until now. I can forgive design issues as long as it's fresh and packs a punch. I hope the so called hard R is pushed to the absolute max. To me Predator is supposed to be scary as well as fun.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

The Upgrade/Assassin is looking really good. Can't wait to see him in action.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Not quite sure on what the Upgrade is doing. It just looks like he's kinda jumping backwards, from what we saw.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Yes, the Upgrade's existence being a secret would have been a big shock, especially if his first appearance was the scene where he rips the regular Predator through a wall and tesrs off his head. Unfortunately the marketing was pretty desperate, and it seems if it hadn't, it would have even less attention than now.

Corporal Hicks

Here's the new spot on YouTube.

Xerxész

Xerxész

What could be the thing behind Assassin's right shoulder/elbow that disappears?
Maybe the harpoon weapon?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Looks like it's coming from the upper part of the gauntlet... Or maybe antoher weapon ? Still wonder where he stores all that rope though...

roka

roka

The concept of Upgrade still feels dumb and unnecessary, but design wise the biggest issue is the the small and frail looking mandibles.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Roka I fundamentally agree with you. Upgrade is unnecessary. To me we don't need bigger badder DNA enhanced predators. The originals from p1 and p2 should be how they look and act imo. That tribal almost Rastafarian look to them seems to getting eroded film by film.

Also Upgrade to me comes across very Hollywood monster looking. Not a super intelligent extra terrestrial that has conquered space. Still I'm excited for the film. I can overlook my petty differences as long as the film works.

skull-splitter

Same. It's the one fundamental flaw I see in this film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed