Things You Want in the New Predator Film

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 11:52:10 PM

Author
Things You Want in the New Predator Film (Read 15,054 times)

whiterabbit

Predators next film should be a parody.

Spoonman101

Quote from: SM on Jul 13, 2014, 02:17:44 AM
Shane Black Presents

PREDATITS

QuoteSo much rich mythos to mine

Thunderjack88

1. Out of the Jungle and I to mountain Desert Terrain to spice it up maybe set it in the Badlands?
2. A Small Cameo maybe with the 'Super' Predator with some form of explanation to why they are so different if its workable.
3. Some extra depth to the Predators background, like in AvPvT they are shown to have a religion that involves keeping balance in the universe.
4. Set it in the future a nice nod towards the AvP Franchise would be if the humans they hunted were in the future I'm not saying Colonial Marines but Mercs maybe ((without of course breaching copyright)
-Lumberjack1988

JPredator

I think the best thing to do would be to change the setting dramatically. Give us something that we have never seen before.

I think one of the few things Predators did right was to take the action to another planet. Of course the game preserve was not 'alien' enough but still was a step in the right direction in my opinion.

I would like to see other alien species being hunted. A truly alien environment. interesting characters that are not pale imitations from previous films.

in regards to Predators, i would of really liked to have seen what was next for royce and isabell on that planet as that ending was probably the most interesting part for me. The fact that there is seemingly no escape from the planet and who knows what is being dropped down there to be hunted along with them.

Russ

I agree with JPredator.

Spoonman101

I never felt that Predators rehashed characters...

darkbladeclan6438

they should show some guy getting skinned alive, it'll be this movie's c section or chestburster scene, since they never show it

whiterabbit

I always assumed "skined alive" was a figure of speech as the predator kills them dead first. I don't know any hunter that skins anything alive... well except for the Japanese who like to sashimi fish alive.

SiL

SiL

It was a figure of speech. Predators are always shown killing people before skinning them

moe17

moe17

there's so much that can be said about the Predator but i am interested in clarity firstly what is a Predator and their origins secondly i want to know if the ship is really advanced in software application interactivity the first of an advanced kind like the one in Predators or does the teaser just suck , an appropriate response will attract an audience up in heaven indefinitly 

whiterabbit

I'd love to see the Batman in the next predator movie. :)

Russ

The first comic series was really, really brilliant.

MH-875

Since I don't believe there's very much flexibility in terms of storytelling when it comes to the Predators, my ideas below range between not completely serious and not at all serious (mostly the latter).  I don't mean for them to be taken as being all featured in the same film and my apologies if any of this appears in the EU.

-A Predator and a human hunter of comparable skill and ferocity are hunting each other.  Somehow neither of them realize they are the prey.

-A group of Predators on a training hunt (no aliens!) discover that if one removes their technological and physiological advantage (or otherwise removes the power gap), their human prey outclass them in every way.  TV Tropes would categorize this as "Humans are warriors", yes?

-It is revealed that humans are not hunted for sport.  We're hunted because we seriously creep them out.  They can only stand to look at us when we're skinned.  It's the flabby mouth covering and wispy hair that does it.

-A Predator is on the hunt for particularly challenging quarry, Captain Tuttle, all evidence of whom is planted by trolling clan-mates.

-"Don't cross the plasma bolts."

-The year is 22xx and humans have nearly been hunted nearly to extinction.  Conservation efforts go horribly right and we eat their crops.

-The first two films retold with everything run through a Predator-vision filter shaky-cammed to hell and back.  The result: the Predator's version of found-footage horror.  "An experienced hunter.  The end of the universe.  He thought it was going to be an easy hunt.  He was wrong."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed