Y NO ICONIC ROAR!!

Started by BAMF Hunter, Jul 13, 2010, 10:46:07 PM

Author
Y NO ICONIC ROAR!! (Read 1,198 times)

BAMF Hunter

BAMF Hunter

this is honestly one of my only complaints about this movie, it was the main sound on a freaking trailer but nowhere in the movie, did they ever say y they didnt use it in the movie? it wouldve made the classic fight that much better

CEP

CEP

Y no Why?

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

i missed it but i didnt care cos the new sounds were class. id of been pissed off if they sounded like avp preds tho cos the roar was the only thing that saved them

spinksy

spinksy

the sounds the falcon Pred made during the Hanzo fight more than made up for it!! 8)

BAMF Hunter

BAMF Hunter

Quote from: spinksy on Jul 13, 2010, 10:52:00 PM
the sounds the falcon Pred made during the Hanzo fight more than made up for it!! 8)

i dont remember falcon really making any noise

primalhunt133

primalhunt133

You know I was really angry about that because in AVP-R when you finally see wolf unmasked they made up some new roar for him. In this one I thought maybe since these Predators were a new race they sounded differen't and classic would do the roar  but not they all sounded like birds/beetles especially falconer.

OH PLEASE HELP ME.

I'm new to this site and don't know all the quick terms what does BSP and SP stand for Special Predator?

Quote from: primalhunt133 on Jul 13, 2010, 10:57:03 PM
You know I was really angry about that because in AVP-R when you finally see wolf unmasked they made up some new roar for him. In this one I thought maybe since these Predators were a new race they sounded differen't and classic would do the roar  but not they all sounded like birds/beetles especially falconer.

OH PLEASE HELP ME.

I'm new to this site and don't know all the quick terms what does BSP and SP stand for Special Predator?

bsp:black super predator  sp :(smashing pumpkins?) super predator and hopefully you know who anytime is.....

goose_3387

goose_3387

Berserker had a fantastic roar scene. He removes his mask to roar at Classic just before he decapitates him and then he roars again after he has killed him. On second viewing I had time to observe the scene better and I think it's a brilliant image when he roars with the flames in the background.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

I just do not understand this!  First off I love the movie 9/10....but one thing that bothered me was why not have classic roar back at Mr. Black when they first see each other and Mr. Black lets out his roar. Classic should have roared back! Instead he just stands there. Which was kinda cool but that would have been epic to hear them both roar at each other plus would show the audience how different they are from each other. Really makes no sense. But again LOVE the movie. Prolly my favorite Predator movie now.

BAMF Hunter

BAMF Hunter

ya that wouldve made the scene that much better, i did like bsps roar it was pretty awesome but nothing beats the classic!

jonny boy

jonny boy

Mr Black Roar was f**king awsome

komradekiller2.0

komradekiller2.0

Quote from: boostedlsj on Jul 13, 2010, 11:13:52 PM
I just do not understand this!  First off I love the movie 9/10....but one thing that bothered me was why not have classic roar back at Mr. Black when they first see each other and Mr. Black lets out his roar. Classic should have roared back! Instead he just stands there. Which was kinda cool but that would have been epic to hear them both roar at each other plus would show the audience how different they are from each other. Really makes no sense.

I can kind of understand why he wouldn't roar back though. Being tied up for a long time would probably kill any mood to have a pissing contest with the guy who f**ked with you to begin with. just go kick his ass.

Theiande

Theiande

...which classic succeded in epic fail....  :(

Firestorm

Firestorm

Classic should really have let out the original roar when Nikolai awakened him.

Rather than the music that played abruptly there should have been no music whatsoever, just the Predator snapping to consciousness and trying to lunge at him then howling in in anger at the humans.

Damn i wish they had done that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed