primal hunt content in dedit?

Started by raptoralien, Feb 07, 2017, 02:37:12 AM

Author
primal hunt content in dedit? (Read 2,024 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: JP on Feb 11, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
Are people still using winrez_cancer.rez? This program is completely useless and will give your computer AIDS. The game tools provide the means to extract content using the unrez.bat

Since windows 7, it's very useless..... but others don't have a clue how to use the *lithrez* CMD tool.

But he's saying it works on windows 10..... doubt it 100% works.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Hey,

I've never had a problem with Black Angel's Software "Winrez" on both Windows 7 & 10.
I guess I'm a lucky one.
Same with the DTX viewer and the thing that allow you to open and edit cres.dll
There are a few glitchy things but it was even the case on XP.

Cya

raptoralien

raptoralien

i not sure but winrez worked. so what i did was i unrez the avp2x.rez file in to the avp2 folder and want in to the dedit program and it loaded up all textures and stuff from primal hunt game. but i see no objects from the game like artifact and other things. now looking more in to it since you can't pick up turret in avp2 i wonder can change the dedit run program from avp2 to avp2 primal hunt?

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: x-M-x on Feb 10, 2017, 05:18:24 PM
Quote from: raptoralien on Feb 10, 2017, 04:29:38 PM
so that win rez program dose work still working on it little bit

What OS? last time i checked, it installs fine, it loads up fine, but the second you pack a rez it just bombs and causes the explorer.exe to fail miserably.

you'll be no doubt, using *lithrez* very soon.

Works fine with 7 since several updates made their way in; can't speak for 8 or 10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed