News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,555 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 20, 2016, 07:45:30 PM
According to our beloved wikipedia ;)
Billy Crudup as captain ship of Covenant.

Spoiler
I think he takes over after Franco's character dies IIRC. Not 100% certain though.
[close]

Carmen Ejogo as crew surgery of Covenant.

We saw a picture of her in what looked like a surgeons gown a while back. Might be true.

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 20, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
According to our beloved wikipedia ;)
Billy Crudup as captain ship of Covenant.

Spoiler
I think he takes over after Franco's character dies IIRC. Not 100% certain though.
[close]

Yes, according to spoilers.

BonesawT101

Seems strangely quiet around these parts today, we're all waiting for something to happen  :laugh: if the decipher is correct, then we COULD get the trailer today. At the very least I'm expecting another teaser image from the film.

DorkiDori

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 21, 2016, 11:48:59 AM
Seems strangely quiet around these parts today, we're all waiting for something to happen  :laugh: if the decipher is correct, then we COULD get the trailer today. At the very least I'm expecting another teaser image from the film.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/12/21/see-alien-covenants-engineer-architecture-new-production-still/

just saying...

BonesawT101

Haha it was me that posted that on the forums  :laugh: just saying.... ;D

Corporal Hicks

They'll be busy and quiet periods throughout every day. Nothing too unusual about that.  :)

Pvt. Himmel

Never mind that... The excruciating wait will happen again after this trailer drops and first virals stuff.

Novak 1334

Is anybody else going to absolutely lose their shit if the trailer finally drops and it's a teaser FOR the trailer?

Pvt. Himmel

I could see that happening.. They release teaser and then instead of full trailer they do another round of press events and say that the film isn't finished yet and then another embargo.

Yess there will be pandemonium. :laugh:

DorkiDori

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 21, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Is anybody else going to absolutely lose their shit if the trailer finally drops and it's a teaser FOR the trailer?

thats how a bitch gets cut...

oduodu

oduodu

Is there a viral video campaign like with Prometheus? An who is doing Furious Gods 2 ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien:_Covenant

Avpgalaxy is referenced as a source of info at wikipedia for alien covenant at number 8 at the bottom .

Not quite social media but it does show people taking AVPGalaxy as a serious and quotable and reliable  source of info.  Well done.

Also at number 30.

Enoch

Enoch

Just a heads up... not so relevant but... ;)

Reviews for Assassins Creed
http://www.metacritic.com/movie/assassins-creed

Score: 35/100

Catastrophe!
Scripts, scripts oooh those scripts.
They need to open some very serious schools for those script writers... and
forbid the studios to change much of the scripts. People are only worrying about money...
Serious film making is not same as money making! Problem became obvious when all major film studios
where bought by some beer companies and oil magnates...

lv_226

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 21, 2016, 10:29:01 PM
Just a heads up... not so relevant but... ;)

Reviews for Assassins Creed
http://www.metacritic.com/movie/assassins-creed

Score: 35/100

Catastrophe!
Scripts, scripts oooh those scripts.
They need to open some very serious schools for those script writers... and
forbid the studios to change much of the scripts. People are only worrying about money...
Serious film making is not same as money making! Problem became obvious when all major film studios
where bought by some beer companies and oil magnates...
Oouch, I contend that Assassin's Creed could have done really well had they written a bad-ass script. Sad to see this is not the case. The ancient story elements coupled with the sort-of-Ancient Astronaut story-line in the games could have made for a great story.

Enoch

Shame... I expected a cool movie.  :'(

Pvt. Himmel

It has been 9hrs since we received new pic?? We need moaar!! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed