The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 49,188 times)

Vepariga

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

When I was visiting the city of Salta (Argentina) a few years ago, I take a picture of this church ... and I have no idea where it came from that cloud.

Cvalda

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Some of the guys in there are saying that they've found details online about some of the people in that "story"..

I totally want it to be real. Very creepy.

Cvalda

Cvalda

John Keel's actual notebooks from Point Pleasant, WV during his Mothman investigations that would years later form the bulk of his infamous paranoid masterwork The Mothman Prophecies, including his on site interactions with alleged UFOs:
http://www.johnkeel.com/?p=1590
http://www.johnkeel.com/?p=1600

If you've read the book, you'll remember the super spooky part where he is staking out the woods outside of town where people had been seeing strange lights, and he encounters them for himself. These are the notes he wrote as he was sitting in the car:

unf

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Aspie

Aspie

Cvalda

Cvalda

This a cool little spooky story:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/28btng/what_is_your_creepiest_most_unsettling_tale_true/ci9qxxy

QuoteAbout a year ago I borrowed my dad's truck and went camping with some friends. We didn't pack up and leave until midday so I wasn't going to get back to the city until well past midnight. I had to fuel up so I pulled into a gas station in the middle of a woodland nowhere. As I pull in I noticed another truck at the pumps and people looking out of the windows. It was a little strange because the were just standing there staring as I fuelled up then one of them, a woman, starts pounding on the window. I finish and go in and she asks me if it was still out there. I thought she was talking about a bear, then the attendant yells "there it is!". I look out there and under the truck was this pale naked child-like thing. It was kinda yellowish with blue bruises (it's the best I can describe). It had a large head, not like "alien" large but just too big. It was laying on it's stomach bobbing it's head like an infant that can't support itself. I was f**king freaked out, I was just outside with that thing! I wanted to run to my truck and get the Hell out of there but it was underneath it. I asked if we should call the cops but the attendant said the sheriff's dept. was on it's way. They told me it just showed up. It stayed there for about 30 minutes. Then dragged itself into the woods, f**king trembling and weakly bobbing it's head. I never ran so goddamn fast when I charged to the truck. f**k the Northwoods, I haven't gone camping since.

Aspie

Aspie

I look out there and under the truck was this pale naked child-like thing. It was kinda yellowish with blue bruises (it's the best I can describe). It had a large head, not like "alien" large but just too big. It was laying on it's stomach bobbing it's head like an infant that can't support itself.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 04, 2014, 01:52:06 AM
This a cool little spooky story:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/28btng/what_is_your_creepiest_most_unsettling_tale_true/ci9qxxy

QuoteAbout a year ago I borrowed my dad's truck and went camping with some friends. We didn't pack up and leave until midday so I wasn't going to get back to the city until well past midnight. I had to fuel up so I pulled into a gas station in the middle of a woodland nowhere. As I pull in I noticed another truck at the pumps and people looking out of the windows. It was a little strange because the were just standing there staring as I fuelled up then one of them, a woman, starts pounding on the window. I finish and go in and she asks me if it was still out there. I thought she was talking about a bear, then the attendant yells "there it is!". I look out there and under the truck was this pale naked child-like thing. It was kinda yellowish with blue bruises (it's the best I can describe). It had a large head, not like "alien" large but just too big. It was laying on it's stomach bobbing it's head like an infant that can't support itself. I was f**king freaked out, I was just outside with that thing! I wanted to run to my truck and get the Hell out of there but it was underneath it. I asked if we should call the cops but the attendant said the sheriff's dept. was on it's way. They told me it just showed up. It stayed there for about 30 minutes. Then dragged itself into the woods, f**king trembling and weakly bobbing it's head. I never ran so goddamn fast when I charged to the truck. f**k the Northwoods, I haven't gone camping since.

hmm, creepy but If I saw it was struggling I'd go outside for a closer look see if its human or injured. I'd go with someone else and probably carry something but I'd check it out.

Cvalda

Cvalda

THAT'S HOW YOU GET KILLED, VEPS.

Aspie

Aspie

damn we need to get on of them AVPG artists in here to draw that thing

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 04, 2014, 02:00:01 AM
THAT'S HOW YOU GET KILLED, VEPS.
http://i.imgur.com/zyxfEV7.gif

Cry1, but i'lll have a big stick

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 04, 2014, 02:02:41 AM
damn we need to get on of them AVPG artists in here to draw that thing

I could do a rough sketch

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just remembered something that happened to my brother about 8 years ago or so. I thought it pretty funny:

So my bro says that this one night he was alone in the living room. We have a door entrance to the tiny as f**k hallway that leads to the bathroom, and the two bedrooms we have, and on the side of the door we have our shitty heater that has these slits so you can see through to the other side. Anyway, that door was locked that night, it was around 1 or 2AM. This was back in the day when my bro played Halo 2 online, so he was just chilling on the couch talking to his friend on the phone. My bro was, and is still a puss puss, so he had the hallway light on lol. Suddenly he says he heard movement coming from the hallway, and through the slits of the heater he saw the silhouette of something passing through a bunch of times, just making noise. My bro went and checked, and saw nothing. It could have been my sister or my dad, but they both said they don't remember getting up to head for the restroom. They probably don't remember since they would be half asleep when they would get up to piss or something.

So my brother heads back to the couch, still on the phone with his friend, when conveniently the TV happens to turn on by itself. Now this is something that actually happened with our old TV as I've seen it happen about twice, but I don't think my brother ever had it happen in front of him. Naturally he was spooked, and as the TV screen turned on, Poltergeist 2 was playing, probably on AMC.

I f**king laughed as he was clearly scared when he was telling me this the next morning.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Moral of the story: Halo is evil.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed