New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 96,244 times)

Nightmare Asylum

That trailer was excellent.

Loved the shot of the Jockey "opening up"!

MOVIELORD101

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 12:58:12 PM
............Still collating.
what do you mean by this?? ???

St_Eddie

There's some great new footage in this but I'd rather have not seen some of it, as it felt a bit spoilerish.  Also, I dislike the Jockey's arm being so short.  Why is it so short?

This shot makes me suspect that Vickers is the second android.  Remember that early concept that Ridley Scott had for 'Alien'; where Ash would wander the corridors of the Nostromo, whilst the human crew were in cyro?  The shot above instantly recalled that for me.

Cvalda

Quote from: MOVIELORD101 on Mar 17, 2012, 12:58:51 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 12:58:12 PM
............Still collating.
what do you mean by this?? ???
It means nobody knows. Calm down, people. All will be revealed in time :P

MOVIELORD101

I have an idea! Try emailing em. Found the email address in another thread: info@prometheusproject.com  ;D

dallevalle

Wow that was amazing !!!! :O first i completed mass effect 3 with a bitter tast in my mouth now this ! TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT !!!!!!!

by the way will we get a longer trailer later today is it confirmed ?.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 17, 2012, 11:50:21 AM
say hello to the proper space jockey elephant man!

Oh, boy you weren't kidding! I think you are on to something.... I mean, take an extra look at this still:

(I know, I'm terrible...  ;) )

deepelemblues

Ummm how can you tell that the Jockey has been "nerfed" when there is absolutely nothing else in the shot to compare it to. It just looks smaller than the one in Alien because of the shot. You can't tell for sure whether it is or not.

MOVIELORD101

Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 17, 2012, 01:01:15 PM
Wow that was amazing !!!! :O first i completed mass effect 3 with a bitter tast in my mouth now this ! TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT !!!!!!!

by the way will we get a longer trailer later today is it confirmed ?.
Yes. Look on the main page of this site. The full trailer's 2 1/2 minutes long.

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Mar 17, 2012, 01:02:13 PM

That got a cheap LOL outta me. :P

MOVIELORD101

Quote from: deepelemblues on Mar 17, 2012, 01:02:31 PM
Ummm how can you tell that the Jockey has been "nerfed" when there is absolutely nothing else in the shot to compare it to. It just looks smaller than the one in Alien because of the shot. You can't tell for sure whether it is or not.
I'm resisting the urge to quote Star Wars right now.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 01:03:08 PM
Quote from: Eva on Mar 17, 2012, 01:02:13 PM

That got a cheap LOL outta me. :P

Son, I am dissapoint, lol.

Lord Freezer

The new space jockey appears to be smaller...

EEV-2501

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 17, 2012, 12:39:28 PM
Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 04:52:29 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

It almost looks like something with an active armor or camouflage ...especially when viewing it in motion.

when i watched the video that person seems to be one of the crewmembers running in tunnells from something looking back. and that weird view could be the point of view of the xeno or jockey

I think this is somekind of security device. A deadly Laser barrier. Jockey technology.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: St_Eddie on Mar 17, 2012, 12:59:09 PM
There's some great new footage in this but I'd rather have not seen some of it, as it felt a bit spoilerish.  Also, I dislike the Jockey's arm being so short.  Why is it so short?
It must be a human. It can't be the Jockey - why build a full sized chair and then have a pint sized Jockey? It's almost as ridiculous as a real life jockey.... and that's kinda funny when I think about it.

Quote from: St_Eddie on Mar 17, 2012, 12:59:09 PM

This shot makes me suspect that Vickers is the second android.  Remember that early concept that Ridley Scott had for 'Alien'; where Ash would wander the corridors of the Nostromo, whilst the human crew were in cyro?  The shot above instantly recalled that for me.
Hell yeah.

Game_Over_Man

Obvious conflict between Fassbender and Theron...hmm, good droid/ bad droid?

I'd love it if Theron as completely unmoved by the new beast and takes it on lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed