New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 96,244 times)

Valaquen

Could this thing

be this?

ikarop

Isn't that just the Jockey head from another angle?

Berserker Pred

Awesome! Can't wait to see the full trailer!

EEV-2501

Valaquen

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 17, 2012, 10:49:10 AM
Could be. The shot in the trailer was very brief.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

The trailer looks amazing!

But this...

...looks like utter crap. Seems they really did nerf the Space Jockey after all. :'(

Corporal Hicks

Very impressed with what we're seeing so far. For some reason, I don't think the Jockey is an actual Engineer but one of our guys in their suits or mutated or something.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Same room ?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2012, 10:56:52 AM
Very impressed with what we're seeing so far. For some reason, I don't think the Jockey is an actual Engineer but one of our guys in their suits or mutated or something.

Hopefully THIS ^

aliennaire

Quote from: atlantis on Mar 17, 2012, 10:29:44 AM
I think this scene will go further till the SJ is  completely embedded and connected into the chair , till it looks like the one in ALIEN... This chair will be some kind of bio-mechanic life form, and needs a another living creature to become active some kind of " Symbiont " ....
Yes, this! Furthermore, to me the whole ship seems alive  :P

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 17, 2012, 10:51:28 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Mar 17, 2012, 10:49:10 AM
Could be. The shot in the trailer was very brief.
I also guess it's the scene at medbay, when the Jockey's head/helmet is placed on the table. Shaw is outfitted tha same way, as at that scene.

Funny moment:

David: "I believe I can flyyyyy!"

Gazz

Quote from: DaveF on Mar 17, 2012, 06:58:16 AM
Hi guys, newbie here.

Just a curiosity I noticed in the scene where the alien/monster/infected crewmember is throwing another crewmember into the air, with two guys shooting in the background ... it's clearly very different to the same scene that appears in the trailer teaser from a few days ago.

It doesn't look like the extremely tall, large-headed 'monster' that appeared in the teaser, but more like a man. He also has fire on his foot, unlike in the earlier footage.

I've attached screenshots so hope they help to illustrate.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I simply think that the marketing people for this trailer have been provided with more dated material than the marketing people who are cutting the official trailer 2 (the 2min 30 sec one) that is to be released later in the day/tomorrow at wondercon and online. It's not uncommon to see this kinda think in marketing campaigns for big films as often there are many people/ companies involved throughout the world and they all have various versions of the material still in works (in regards to the vfx shots anyway).

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 17, 2012, 10:46:45 AM
Could this thing

be this?

This could be possible...i would buy it.
Could be the same room but another scene...in same outfit haha,well you never know  :laugh:

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

There is something crawling under the "skin" of this Biomechanical being.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: atlantis on Mar 17, 2012, 10:29:44 AMI think this scene will go further till the SJ is  completely embedded and connected into the chair , till it looks like the one in ALIEN...
That would be be great, but the suit is actually 'opening up' in the new footage. Check how the 'rib cage' is opening rather than closing, and the shoulder parts are releasing.

That most certainly looks like a hugger.

-Chris

scarhunter92

Looks great. Excited as hell for the full trailer!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed