New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 96,237 times)

tonton

Vickers standing still in the hallway is so weird and creepy.

DJ Pu$$yface

SPACE JOCKEY!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Ahem sorry.

This is going to be the best thing that's happened to this franchise since Aliens.

marsekay

Things i've noticed:
whats the big thing opening up that somebody is jumping accross? derelict hangar?

is the big transparent pod a cryosleep pod or a medical pod? (theres shot of both in the trailer i believe)

the arm the snake slides in doesnt appear to be the same as the crews suits, (it has a mechanical joint at the elbow?)

Vickers is toting a flamethrower.

Holloway in his seat at the beggining of the trailer looks a lot like bald blue guy to me? same "dopey" expression lol

where people ask if the prometheus is on the ground when the derelict explodes, is it ANOTHER derelict?

The space jockeys suit appears to be OPENING not closing.

I'm guessing hes in the suit when they "meet" him, then he gets out and we have the scene where shaw and someone else encounter somebody (we see their hand)

atlantis

Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing,Awesome, excellent,superb, amazing
I love it

El Diablo

That was amazing! This movie looks terrifying, which is exactly what I was hoping for. There's that fear of the unknown, of something truly alien and lethal, just like the Nostromo crew encountered in the first movie. I can't wait to see this!!

Eldritch

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 17, 2012, 07:34:44 AM
the arm the snake slides in doesnt appear to be the same as the crews suits, (it has a mechanical joint at the elbow?)

Reading the newly released Weyland Industries Corporate Timeline (https://www.weylandindustries.com/#/timeline), at about year 2064, the entry labelled "ADVANCED SE SUITS":

QuoteSignificantly upgraded space suit includes a variety of Weyland patented features, such as cadium exo-skeleton; info display with mission details; vitals: environmental stats and more.

So, it is very much possible that what we see is this type of suit, sporting a Cadium exo-skeleton.

Personally, I believe that this is one of the crewmembers that have somehow been knocked out.

marsekay

Well the red scanning balls appear to be "spectagraphs"

Spectagraph

Weyland Industries earns patent number 17,900,353 for Method and Apparatus for an antigravity device that 3D live-maps any foreign terrain, revolutionizing the pre-process of terraforming and developing new colonies.
December 1, 2063

Effectz

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 17, 2012, 07:59:26 AM
Well the red scanning balls appear to be "spectagraphs"

Spectagraph

Weyland Industries earns patent number 17,900,353 for Method and Apparatus for an antigravity device that 3D live-maps any foreign terrain, revolutionizing the pre-process of terraforming and developing new colonies.
December 1, 2063

I'm pretty sure that is what's what they are,you see them floating down the tunnel scanning it,a survey tool.

DaveT937

I'm guessing this is the trailer that will be going into IMAX and the one we'll get tonight will be the proper theatrical version.

Ra3D

Salt The Fries

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

And whoever this was, looked as he was passing through some anomaly energy field which made him looked a bit transparent (as if he was disintegrating!) or something ???

fakk3

Space jockey looks very compact... (small hand, arms...) not the same like from 1979.  :-\

Salt The Fries

Quote from: fakk3 on Mar 17, 2012, 08:21:46 AM
Space jockey looks very compact... (small hand, arms...) not the same like from 1979.  :-\
FOX wouldn't agree to take that much with it as they did in 1979 :( But no, seriously, there's got to be some explanation...

escroto

With this I'm hyped 'til June, but I think Scott shouldn't show anymore. He didn't do this with Alien. I was actually hoping he would not be showing all this stuff, but ok It doesn't seem so eventually.

Lonely Universe

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 17, 2012, 06:27:39 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Am I correct that the music is a "dubstep" remix of the original trailer music--that thing all teh kiddies are into these days? :P It's so awful, haha.

no dubstep what so ever.
It has Dubstep timing, but NIN style sound. Not very good, but not enough to even put a dent in the trailer. Marketing and the actual movie are so far removed I don't even worry about it.

The Space Jockey looks very feminine in this new trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed