Mass project

Started by Urizen, Sep 06, 2007, 09:18:12 AM

Author
Mass project (Read 7,518 times)

Urizen

Urizen

this idea's been running in my head for the last couple of years. some of you might not agree with it  , but i think it might be interesting.
it's about Alien/Predator/AvP series and since there is a lot of potential here, i don't see why not introduce you to it. the series would be either one big story, written by a mass (all of us) or (preferably) series of events - many short stories connected in a way (optional).
so basically there would be a little for every one. part of the project would include Alien stories, part of it Predator stories and he third part AvP stories (also optional). 
also, time line is not specified,  so some stories could go way back in past, some of them in the present and of course in the future. now that was a tricky part and some might think of it as a stupid idea. well, it doesn't have to be. all we need is good time line, which means we all go through each ones idea and work one to the perfection to avoid any illogicality in the time line (if some or all of the stories were in a way connected).

feel free to comment; good or bad, won't take it personally

Master Chief

Master Chief

If I read that correctly, you'd like people from this site to combine ideas and make one amazing story?

War Wager

War Wager

I think that would be a really cool idea, "The AvPGalaxy Stories"  8) Theres a lot os people on this site though...

Urizen

Urizen

like i said. either one big story, or many short ones.

SM

SM

Many short ones based around one main event would work better.

Like the Star Wars "Tales Of..." books.

arnold23

arnold23

Im in...

War Wager

War Wager

The sites Alien fans could take care of the Aliens, the Pred fans of the Predators. We could have some people draw some of the scenes and we could... geez I'm getting ahead of myself!

I'm in too.  ;)

Urizen

Urizen

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 07, 2007, 10:49:52 AM
The sites Alien fans could take care of the Aliens, the Pred fans of the Predators. We could have some people draw some of the scenes and we could... geez I'm getting ahead of myself!

I'm in too.  ;)

yes, you're on the right track   ;)
if all goes well and as planned, i don't see why not make screenplays and try contacting Fox about it.
now that's just my plan, but since there are/will be much more of us, it' not just up to me.

War Wager

War Wager

Don't know about contacting Fox  ::)

But great idea none the less. Lets get started!  ;)

MudButt

MudButt

That's a great idea. I'll join in for sure!

arnold23

arnold23

We dont have to contact Fox.  Im guessing not everybody will want to be involved.

Huol

Huol

I'm in.

War Wager

War Wager

You should PM the moderators, see if they're serious about this...  :-\

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 07, 2007, 10:49:52 AM

I'm in too.  ;)

Aliens fans in charge of Alien stories and pred fans in charge of pred stories.....this is really going to work ¬__¬. What with all the preds being elite uber invicible warriors, that can kill 59287 Aliens with just wristblades. It will just be a plethora of stupid fanboy ideas

arnold23

arnold23

Im down.  Post a thread for advertisement.

This needs to be done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed