Alien vs Predator: Into The Demons Lair/Escape From The Demons Lair

Started by War Wager, Aug 18, 2007, 05:25:06 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator: Into The Demons Lair/Escape From The Demons Lair (Read 3,695 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Some drawings from the story: 

Elder Stone Heart ready to go hunting

Stone vs Alien King on the ocean floor

War Wager

The story isn't over. I'm writing another part about an Elite Predator that is sent down to the planet after receiving a distress signal from the scout ship. The basic story is this:

2 hours after Stone Hearts demise, an Elite Predator named White Blade lands on the planet and begins to inverstigate the small ship. Seeing that the Dark Blade Clan are all dead and that the Alien cave is destroyed, he decides to let his fellow hunters rest in peace. As he returns to his ship he is ambushed by a group of humaniods who capture him and trap him in a cage like structure. His captors are Predators, a fabled race that fled to an unknown planet to build an empire of their own. Stripped of his beloved weapons, White Blade is forced to fight wave after wave of vicious creatures. Is he being tested for companionship or are the tribe using him for no more than sick pleasure?

Colton White

Quote from: War Wager on Oct 08, 2007, 07:18:46 PM
The story isn't over. I'm writing another part about an Elite Predator that is sent down to the planet after receiving a distress signal from the scout ship. The basic story is this:

2 hours after Stone Hearts demise, an Elite Predator named White Blade lands on the planet and begins to inverstigate the small ship. Seeing that the Dark Blade Clan are all dead and that the Alien cave is destroyed, he decides to let his fellow hunters rest in peace. As he returns to his ship he is ambushed by a group of humaniods who capture him and trap him in a cage like structure. His captors are Predators, a fabled race that fled to an unknown planet to build an empire of their own. Stripped of his beloved weapons, White Blade is forced to fight wave after wave of vicious creatures. Is he being tested for companionship or are the tribe using him for no more than sick pleasure?
WTF

War Wager

Lol it should make sense when it's written...

Warrior Angel

mint story and good so far predators always win!

War Wager

Reborn

you said their were going to be hybrids!!

War Wager

Quote from: JaredMulero on Nov 11, 2007, 03:44:58 AM
you said their were going to be hybrids!!

No I didn't. Theres hyprids in the team-up story I'm doing though.

Reborn

actually you did on the  demon lair ideas.

War Wager

So I did, oh well it doesn't really matter... does it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed