What do you want to see?

Started by War Wager, Jan 25, 2008, 06:28:23 PM

Author
What do you want to see? (Read 6,855 times)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

A predator about to kill an alien with his cannon when all of a sudden a cat jumps onto the Predator and he missed and the alien escapes. Then the cat jumps off and the predator kickes it and it goes flying

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

- Setting
- Characters/Creatures (Names)
- Plot
- Lines you want said
- Deaths and Kills
- Creature designs 
- Homages

Well, I'm writing a story, it's a story in and of itself, it's not pawning off of the series, but what I wanted was to have an homage to each movie in it.

Like in Alien, A soldier is walking through the ship, it passes by a cargo space, first he passes right by, then he comes back when he hears hissing. He walks in and sees only a crate or two, and a chain with something hanging from it. It isn't moving, so he figures it's just part of the ship, then he walks past it, and it attacks him.

From Aliens: A vent scene, where the man activates a full belt of grenades, that actually completely destroy the vent shaft, and throws the survivors into a hive.

From Alien 3: After chasing a Runner through the halls, he runs into his friend, and they excange 'I thought you were one of them!' and laugh, then they find the predator firing up into a raised cieling, and it drags on after that.

From Resurrection: The Predalien crushes the head of a marine, and then spits on anothers face causing him to scream in pain as his face disappears.

From Predator: The Yautja uses a small dart to paralyze his target, then fires a plasma round through his chest, then a marine finds his body and starts spazzing out with his gun.

From Predator 2: The incident with Gary Busey where the Predator attempts to kill him with a Plasmacaster round, but then has to resort to a disc to finish the job

From AVP: In AVP an Alien stabs a Yautja through the chest and raises him up to it's face, this time it's just an alien and a predator in the same room, and then the hunter stabs the alien through the chin with his wristblades

From Requiem: The infamous 'double headshot' except made into a triple headshot after the hunter finds a predator weapons depot, where he finds his own plasmacaster, another, and then a plasma pistol. Then, after his friend is killed, a marine charges the predator, except he gets killed, he doesn't get off easy.

As for the Alien designs

I wanted to make the ship a full tits-up hive, all walks of xenomorph life, instead of just one class

I posted this in another thread

The Tables I am using (of Yautja and Xenomorph Evolution)

Xenomorph
-Egg
--Facehugger
---Embryo
----Chestburster
-----Runner (The lowest age, the weakest form of Adult Xenomorph)
------Jumper^ (The runner, but with slight back-spine growth, and strengthened limbs)
-------Drone (The working class, overall body strength improvement over Jumper class, full back-spine growth)
--------Warrior (Backup fighters, otherwise they do the same jobs as the Drone, stomach and chest growth, no skin growth, only muscle and bone. Head skin begins to tighten, showing skull structure)
---------Soldier (The main line of defense, they do no physical work whatsoever, they do whatever deed is given to them involving the making of war, full body, muscular, skeletal, neural, et cetera increase, skin begins to molt, great increase of vision of skeletal structure)
----------Vanguard^ (largest lower-born* xenomorph. Increased physical being, similar to the bodily upgrade of the soldier, everything increased, muscles, bones, the inner-mouth-tongue begins to resemble that of the Prætorian's and Queen's. Extreme claw growth, two extra spear ends grown from tail, elongated inner-mouth-tongue, elongated tail. Back-spines sharpen, as a form of defense, Small quills grow from the tips of the bones of the skull)

*=Lower-Birth: Not specifically born, such as the Queen or Prætorian

Yautja
~Birthed^ (The child form, smaller physical structure, a stubbier form of the adult, learns to hunt with a spear, bow and arrow, and wooden or training versions of the weapons the aduly uses)
~~Teenager^ (A hunter of readied skill, but not proper age to hunt threatening game)
~~~Youngblood Pre-Trial (A hunter of proper age to engage in a Hard Meat Trial, but has not been part of one yet)
~~~~Youngblood Post-Trial (Same as above, but with enhanced skill, from surviving an onslaught of Hard meat)
~~~~~Young hunter# (A Youngblood with moderate hunting experience, both in teams and alone)
~~~~~~Hunter# (Same as above, but with a great deal more experience and skill)
~~~~~~~Warrior# (A hunter, but with vast experience. This is the phase in the life of a Yautja, where the fun begins. They learn (whether by Elders, or with their own unique style) to specialize their weapons)
~~~~~~~~Blood Warrior^ (A great hunter, a Role Model for all Yautja Youngbloods and Hunters, strong and audacious, but sagacious and clever as well)
~~~~~~~~~Neophyte Elder^ (A recently appointed Elder of a clan, a Yautja with hundreds of years of fighting experience, they participate in less hunts, but rather, supervise the hunts, and Trials)
~~~~~~~~~~Elder (The title every Yautja yearns to be appointed to, the strongest, greatest, most honourable Yautja who ever lived, their records often aspire to be broken by Youngbloods)

#=Real rank, but moved around a bit
^=I made this up, but am pretty sure people will agree with it, right?

The Predalien is just the same as the Predalien from Requiem, sans the crowned head.
Oh, the Predalien has a little more Yautja in it this time, it's a little more honorable, and uses a few basic pieces of equipment of the predator (like a pre-telescoped spear, or a knife)

Deaths: After the scene with the 'I thought you were one of them' they run into a kitchen, where the see the hunter shooting at the cieling, well, it never actually hits the alien, but does manage to bring the cieling down (no pun intended). The alien survives the fall, and jumps into the kitchen, one human gets away, the other gets grabbed and headbitten three times.

The Predator does the 'Juggle kill' from CJ

Multiple disc decapitations

I really don't have much of a dialogue or plot set up (well, I have a plot, just too long to explain)

Predators nickname is 'Tex'

Predalien's name is 'Clive'

Main Marine's name is never revealed

Setting: A Weyland-Yutani ship called the Makarov, it's absolutely huge, and later in the movie, Tex and Clive face off, and Tex acidentally blows a water valve, and as a result, the ship begins to flood.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: PREDATOR KING on May 02, 2008, 09:16:48 PM
A predator about to kill an alien with his cannon when all of a sudden a cat jumps onto the Predator and he missed and the alien escapes. Then the cat jumps off and the predator kickes it and it goes flying

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

Just an idea  ;D

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

deaths

alien-
a pred makes his first kill by having a hand to hand fight with a scouting alien, he kills is by twisting its head around.

another pred throws a shurkien at an alien to enter from the side, and the blades go to the ceter of the head and exits, flys back to him, then the alien falls from the tree, it was a runner

a pred throws a avp spear into an aliens shoulder, pinning it to a vent on the roof

a pred fires a plasma caster into an aliens mouth, the back of its head explodes

a pred slashes the front of an aliens head, and mouth and inner jaw with his wrist blades

a pred punches an alien with wolfs super glove thingy

a pred slices a cable with extreme voltage and swipes a predalien with it

the predalien comes across a worker alien from another hive, and head bites him

the younger alien queen and its mother, who have their own  = hives are fighting on the roof, after a long fight the younger one impales the older one in the head, and throughs her off of it, becoming queen of both hives

7 nukes are dropped on the islands, destroing all life ON the islands. all aliens die

preds-

a pred gets knocked to the ground on his stomach, an alien pinns him down with its tail through his side, the alien grabs his head and head bites it

another pred has a tail impale his right knee from behind, the alien grabs him and hoists him up he gets taken to the hive and is face hugged

the predalien launches his tail through a preds shoulder, turns him around and slashes his throat with its claws, its fired upon by the preds student, throughs the pred from his tail and runs, th pred dies in his students arms

humans later!

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

I've always wanted to see more realistic fights, light fist fights, and less use of all of the high-tech gear, and more of the wristblades and the spears.

I think I mentioned this before, but have a more Predator-Predalien, one that can use the lower tech weapons, like spears, and also doesn't like the aliens as much, and actually knocks them away from dishonorable kills when it can.

By the way Xenowarrior, Aliens can't control their tails, only queens, and Prætorian's can, normal aliens tails just wag and whatnot.

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: Thwei-Kantra on May 03, 2008, 06:05:07 PM
I've always wanted to see more realistic fights, light fist fights, and less use of all of the high-tech gear, and more of the wristblades and the spears.

I think I mentioned this before, but have a more Predator-Predalien, one that can use the lower tech weapons, like spears, and also doesn't like the aliens as much, and actually knocks them away from dishonorable kills when it can.

By the way Xenowarrior, Aliens can't control their tails, only queens, and Prætorian's can, normal aliens tails just wag and whatnot.

i agree with the first part. the second part is the entire oppiste of my predalien opion.

and DID U NOT SEE AVP OR ALIEN! EVERY ALIEN CAN CONTROL ITS TAIL!

oh and

egg
facehugger
gut sack
ebryo
chestburster
cocoon
then when it comes out it will be either a
warrior/soldier
worker/drone
nurse/combo
preterion/evolves to queen

select face huggers will make one of those 4

child
student
unblooded
young blood
blooded
hunter
warrior
elder/master

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

Opinion is opinion, I won't deny that

as for your other comment, yes I saw them,

in Alien it never uses it's tail

in Aliens all you see is the tail wagging around

in Alien 3 all it's tail was, was something that it had to drag around

in Alien Resurrection, same as Alien, never used

in AVP Grid uses his tail to impale a predator and lift it up into the air, WRONG, Mister Anderson calls himself an Alien fan, no, he isn't.

in AVP:R All of the Alien's tails do nothing, except for the predaliens, and that's because it's a queen.

where did you get Cocoon from? and why is it after Chestburster, all the chestburster has to do is shed.

Prætorians are the Queens personal Guards, you know, like the Roman Prætorian Guard?

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

^^
i aways imagend a cocoon as the transfromation, its more logical to me and we have never seen the transition so i could be right

and when was it ever stated that the preterion is a royal guard? im sure it was somewhere but where?

um... in alien the tail is seen creeping up at lambert.
and in Aliens vs Predator 2 the game aliens tails were wepons, cannon.
and avp is on the official list of a/p movies, therefore, cannon.

War Wager

War Wager

What makes you think Warriors can't control their tails Thwei-Kantra? What do they have them for then?

Quotein Alien it never uses it's tail

Like XenoWarrior said it uses it to kill Lambert and in a deleted scene it punctures Brett with it.

Quotein Alien 3 all it's tail was, was something that it had to drag around

It made it run faster plus it used it to keep Ripley away and it even managed to cut her.

Quotein Alien Resurrection, same as Alien, never used

Exept to make them swim...

Quotein AVP:R All of the Alien's tails do nothing, except for the predaliens, and that's because it's a queen.

The BS have no love for the Aliens at all, they screwed up big time.

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: War Wager on May 08, 2008, 10:41:28 AM
What makes you think Warriors can't control their tails Thwei-Kantra? What do they have them for then?

Like XenoWarrior said it uses it to kill Lambert and in a deleted scene it punctures Brett with it.

It made it run faster plus it used it to keep Ripley away and it even managed to cut her.

Quotein AVP:R All of the Alien's tails do nothing, except for the predaliens, and that's because it's a queen.

The BS have no love for the Aliens at all, they screwed up big time.

Thank You.

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

Quote from: War Wager on May 08, 2008, 10:41:28 AM

Alien: Good point, but all we see is the tail moving an inch or two past her (which actually isn't lamberts) feet

Alien 3: What did the tail do? Just, please, explain to me the physics involved in the tail and movement speed, and it only cut her because it was in an enclosed space, and it was wagging uncontrollably (not to mention she was beating it with a pipe or whatnot)

Alien Resurrection: It was using it's hind legs, and occaisonaly it's front legs

AVPR: Eh, still liked the movie

War Wager

War Wager

The DogAlien was purely trying to keep her away or scare her off. If it wanted to kill her it could have easily just speared it's tail into her.

The A:R Mutants used their tails to swim. They're like propelors. Using it's hind legs would only make it go a little faster.

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

So, what was it doing with Boggs? or Rains, we never saw what really happened to Rains, but it had to break Boggs' neck, or Clemens? or in the fight with Dillon, it bit and clawed at him?

If it was propelling the Alien, then why wasn't it spinning?

predator elite

predator elite

If it was propelling the Alien, then why wasn't it spinning?
[/quote]

propelling is another way of saying moving forward or moving in genral like he was propeled into the air as into them being able to use their tails it was probable down to the filmmakers wanting to make a use of it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed