Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 03, 2019, 11:27:02 PM

Author
Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership! (Read 82,944 times)

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: razeak on Aug 01, 2019, 01:38:07 PM
Patiently waiting for news......got excited for a moment lol.

Prometheus is pretty at least.

The deacon/trilobite design didn't hold my interest.

Dumb characters didn't help either. It's a shame because the actual performances in the film are good to excellent.

The crashing of the derelict makes everything else forgivable.

razeak

It can't if it happened.....before. haha

The Old One

The Old One

All is forgiven for one good scene?
Haha, I don't think so.

razeak

I don't know, the running in a straight line as it slowly falls toward Theron kind of spoils that scene.  They should have veered and a piece of debris should hit her instead.

SuperiorIronman

Post-Disney they now have to clear their slate since Fox still had movies by the time they got bought. They didn't have an Alien, Predator, or even a crossover filming or waiting on release at the time, we got nothing. Comics, games, and novels are pretty much as good as it gets outside of anything like the shorts until something clears up.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: razeak on Aug 02, 2019, 01:33:33 PM
I don't know, the running in a straight line as it slowly falls toward Theron kind of spoils that scene.  They should have veered and a piece of debris should hit her instead.

True, but still awesome to see.

razeak

The more I think about it, yes it was a great sequence visually. Everything from the pilot and crew deciding to do it forward was pretty cool to see.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 02, 2019, 01:32:52 AMThe crashing of the derelict makes everything else forgivable.

But you can see that by watching the trailer, and thereby spare yourself the rest of the movie.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, it is one of the greatest trailers of all time.

SM

They did veer.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, and so does the ship.

razeak

Quote from: SM on Aug 05, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

They did veer.

Face palm lol. Okay, they should have veered a hard 90 and sprinted like hell. They actually appear to have taken a decent angle on the veer. Just not enough .

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, indeed.

Huggs

Quote from: razeak on Aug 05, 2019, 09:19:55 PM
Quote from: SM on Aug 05, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

They did veer.

Face palm lol. Okay, they should have veered a hard 90 and sprinted like hell. They actually appear to have taken a decent angle on the veer. Just not enough .

You mean the characters in a sci-fi horror movie are supposed to make logical choices and survive?

It's just not the Hollywood way.

Kimarhi

WELL LET ME TELL YOU BOUT SOME LIFE EXPERIENCE OL BOYS.

*CRACKS KNUCLES*

At my place of work a dude was setting up a disk used for agriculture.  He had it on its frame with the tongue pointed straight up in the air, but he had too much slack on the forklift.  The disk tilted towards him, snapped the bands holding it in place and fell and broke his back.

Do you know which direction he ran?  Not the way that was shorter than the other. 

You don't think rationally in that situation. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed