AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 24,156 times)

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

And Aliens f**k shit up for the other races always yo. That shit sneaks up on some poor human. Then it slowly opens its mouth then BAMMMM! that shit bores into the dudes head...that is what is happening to the cryin dude in the teaser. Yeah that one alien is funky lookin...in my opinion the alien in the third movie is the meanest...in all the other movies that shit kills instantly...in three is would chew on the dudes faces and shit before it punched a hole in them...plus it was the coolest lookin bug in all the films...god i wanna see three get remade...with fincher in control...that movie was so stunning in appearance...and for some reason i feel that this will be Paul's first kick ass movie...I dont think he likes the idea of f**king up a franchise that was biuld my Ridly, Jim ,and David...all those dude are the shit...and they made Alien movies

duey

duey

I've seen the trailers,I've seen the pictures,I've heard and read the story lines.Iam feeling kind of like my chest is going to explode!!!! with excitement!!!!!!

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

ive never played the AvP computer games, only the supernintendo/arcade one. (1) can someone explain what these "Praetorian" aliens are, and (2) is it official that there will be some kind of Pred-alien in the AvP movie?

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

A praetorian is the royal guard for the queen alien...the word praetorian comes from the praetorian guard which was an elite defense force for the emperors of rome following...uh...I think Calligula. And I hope that they tweak the predalien a bit...the one in the game was in my oppinion a poor design. I think the head structure of the predalien in the game was to short and if i remember correctly it had dread like shit goin on in the back like a predator. I mean cmon...one of the coolest physical features the alien has is its head structure. In my opinion they should lose the dread bullshit and lengthen the head and maybe keep the mandibles...they could push that though...for instance when that thing is hunting they could have it very quickly swing down,then have it use the mandables and snatch a human up instantly and then it holds the dude there in the air only using the extra mouth parts and then you see the inner jaw explode out the back of the guys skulls then the predalien pulls the dude into some near by airshaft or something.    ;)  

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

I think we may witness a praetorian in this film...kinda wanna kinda dont wanna. I think if they are gonna show us something new they should only show us one thing that is new. so either a predalien or a praetorian

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

I am so f**king happy I am gonna see a new Alien flick!!!!  I love predator but i like the alien way better.

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

can you post a link to a picture of the Praetorian? i know they were some sort of elite commando or royal guards for the romans or something, with a broom-bristle crest on their helmet. how would a Praetorian develope differently  fomr a warrior or a drone?

hard core yaujta fan

hard core yaujta fan

in the trailer seen with the pred at the end of the shaft you can see that the other figure is moving and iwacht that part about ten times corrtect me if im wrong but it looks as if the pred is throwing a person wacht it if you dont believe me

Mega-hellboy

Mega-hellboy

is it posible that that mystery alien could be a young queen. i mean that something that big would not do one big shed like the Other aliens. it would take a few moults to reach its full size. it could actually be an alien from a space jockey. this could explain the space alien figure man i cant wait till this film comes out.

xenomorph

xenomorph

in my opinion i think that a pred alien would b pure horse dung and a pred queen wub b even worse so i hope there r none of these and it better not be really cheesey where the woman falls for the predator or sum sh*t like that i hope all the humans die and predators rule supreme

Mega-hellboy

Mega-hellboy

:-\   if you look in the net that have it looks like you can see some Pred gear or a helmetor something and the net is to thick to be predator net the one from the 2nd film was made of wire while that net looks like a nylon rope. and i have an explanation for that cool pred mask with the teeth. since the preds have an honer code like the japnesse samuri, the predator could pass down there equipment to there sons or a respected yonger predator. the chopper preds could of recived his equipment from an elder

XENO-HUNTER

XENO-HUNTER

It would be neat if their was was both an alien queen and a predalien queen. mayby that is the case? But who knows, but it would be interesting to see the both of them in a climatic fight to the death, no?

mega-hellboy

mega-hellboy

???   that would'nt make it avp it would make it stupid. because wha would the preds be doing just sitting there. and any way in extiction it explains that queens are of a royal genome they could change it but it for the film so there is a predalien queen but that would make it beyound corney

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

:)  hanx for clearing up the trailer, I kind of didn't get it at first but its much more clear now. And as a comment about the new pred mask, in Predator 2, I'm pretty certain one of the predators was wereing a mask that looked alot like the mask the lead pred is wearing. So, I'm not positive, but the masks might just be different styles. Thanx again   8)  

mr bell

mr bell

i think the predators re the best and those gay aliens a\can kiss my ass    ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed