Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,642 times)

Nope

Nope

Plants vs Zombies. This game is so charming!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ratchet and Clank

Vulhala

Vulhala

Medal Of Honour Tier 1 Mode. Brutal.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I was wondering. What is Left 4 Dead like? I was considering buying it as I love shooting games. If one were to be better than the other which would it be?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Geronimo on Oct 19, 2010, 08:57:04 PM
I was wondering. What is Left 4 Dead like? I was considering buying it as I love shooting games. If one were to be better than the other which would it be?

Left 4 Dead is an amazing game, also it's funny and sometimes keeps you on edge. All round it's a fantastic game, but I prefer the first one to the second one in almost every way.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

True.
Left 4 Dead can be batshit scary.
I love the zombies in it.
They stumble around like the traditional ones, but once they see you, they are like rockets.
The levels are very creative and consistent and each of the four stories  is like a little movie you pop in late at night.

The 2nd one is okay, but loses a lot of the fear factor in favor of Army of Darkness style humor, which is what it intended so you cannot hold that against it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well it all depends on taste. Left 4 Dead is extremely fun, and more co-op based. You and some friends are trying to survive the zombie apocalypse by getting from point A to point B and shooting anything that is not human. I prefer the first to the second

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 19, 2010, 09:22:08 PM

Left 4 Dead is an amazing game, also it's funny and sometimes keeps you on edge. All round it's a fantastic game, but I prefer the first one to the second one in almost every way.

Completely agreed. While the second is fun and has cool new features, the first has better characters and better levels.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2010, 09:25:56 PM
Completely agreed. While the second is fun and has cool new features, the second has better characters and better levels.
Happens to the best of us.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 19, 2010, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2010, 09:25:56 PM
Completely agreed. While the second is fun and has cool new features, the second has better characters and better levels.
Happens to the best of us.

Thanks. I editied the original post.

Nope

Nope

I thought the first had better characters. And if your not planning to play online or with a buddie, its not as fun IMO. But i think it would still be worth the buy. Isnt the first like 20$ on steam?

Razz

Razz

Just Cause 2

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 20, 2010, 02:27:11 PM

i really hope they are going to re-release the R&C games for PS3 (like they are doing for Sly Racoon) i only started playing R&C games at Tools of Destruction and i love em! Crack in Time was my first (and only) Platinum ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 21, 2010, 01:13:11 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 20, 2010, 02:27:11 PM

i really hope they are going to re-release the R&C games for PS3 (like they are doing for Sly Racoon) i only started playing R&C games at Tools of Destruction and i love em! Crack in Time was my first (and only) Platinum ;D

These are some of my favorites. I still haven't played the ps3 games. What are they like?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed