Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 954,108 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Still playing a lot of Fallout Shelter, but I'm mixing in a (fifth? sixth?) replay of Dead Space.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hate the asteroid part.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2021, 12:35:20 AM
I hate the asteroid part.
I think everyone does.

I'm doing a plasma-cutter-only run on Hard difficulty, but I'm throwing myself a bone by using one of the DLC engineering suits.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

PC or console?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Xbox360

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2021, 12:35:20 AMI hate the asteroid part.

It's funny, but I don't remember struggling with that part at all back when the game came out, and I played through it at least twice then.

Replayed recently and MOTHERF@*#ER.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 06, 2021, 12:38:32 AMI'm doing a plasma-cutter-only run on Hard difficulty, but I'm throwing myself a bone by using one of the DLC engineering suits.

That's actually surprisingly simple, I thought. Once you've fully upgraded it the Plasma Cutter is a beast.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Monster Hunter Rise

The beard choices are mediocre so I opted for boobs instead.

Seriously though this has been a really good game so far, some differences from World but as a Sword and Shield main I'm progressing pretty well, had some fun with Charge Blade and Greatsword too but then went back to Sword and Shield because that's my favourite bread and butter that shouldn't be underestimated.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 06, 2021, 08:26:58 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2021, 12:35:20 AMI hate the asteroid part.

It's funny, but I don't remember struggling with that part at all back when the game came out, and I played through it at least twice then.

Replayed recently and MOTHERF@*#ER.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 06, 2021, 12:38:32 AMI'm doing a plasma-cutter-only run on Hard difficulty, but I'm throwing myself a bone by using one of the DLC engineering suits.

That's actually surprisingly simple, I thought. Once you've fully upgraded it the Plasma Cutter is a beast.
Yeah, a plasma cutter run isn't bad, I've done it before. I'm in chapter 4 and I've almost got it fully upgraded already

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 06, 2021, 11:28:10 AM
Monster Hunter Rise

The beard choices are mediocre so I opted for boobs instead.

Seriously though this has been a really good game so far, some differences from World but as a Sword and Shield main I'm progressing pretty well, had some fun with Charge Blade and Greatsword too but then went back to Sword and Shield because that's my favourite bread and butter that shouldn't be underestimated.

I think I'm going to wait for the PC version. I played the demo but it's hard to go from playing Monster Hunter World at 4K 60fps down to 30fps on the Switch.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't mind stuff like that too much.

Mostly it was so I could play with my brother who isn't a PC guy but is interested in the series and has a Switch so the trade off is acceptable.

Don't know if I might get the PC version too if there's something that maybe stands out about it or a good enough sale.

Huggs

Huggs

Killzone 3

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You need a new console.

Huggs

Huggs

The ol' ps3 got everything I need.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 07, 2021, 12:51:54 AM
Killzone 3

I loved Killzone 2 (played it to death online) but I really didn't take to the third one. Felt like they Call of Duty'd it, it lost the unique feel of the previous one.

Huggs

Huggs

My only gripe with the second one is the controls. It's like steering an elephant just trying to aim.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed