Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,910 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

MGSV the phantom pain... for 11 hours straight

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham Origins

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this, picking up some of the leftover threads and going from there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Red Alert 3, first ever playthrough. Not a bad game, though it still suffers from the piss poor rush AI mentality every EA CnC game has.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 20, 2015, 05:14:37 AM
Red Alert 3, first ever playthrough. Not a bad game, though it still suffers from the piss poor rush AI mentality every EA CnC game has.
but that soundtrack though

Randomizer

Randomizer

Hell March <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally found Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. I have both of them on one CD, and since I haven't played any of them, I'm starting with Escape from Butcher Bay. I find the locked animations (example: opening doors, climbing...) quite annoying but otherwise it's amazingly awesome !

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Sep 20, 2015, 05:17:44 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 20, 2015, 05:14:37 AM
but that soundtrack though

It's good. But no amount of remixes will ever top Frank Klepacki's original Hell March from 1996.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Final Fantasy VII

Left 4 Dead 2

ObsCure II

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

System Shock

Alright, managed to finish the first level, albeit with the difficulty turned down so I don't f**k up too badly due to the controls. Speaking of which, I think I'm getting used to controlling a guy who turns more slowly than a Resident Evil character. And there's one aspect that's superior to System Shock 2 so far: no massively padded out fetch quest right at the beginning.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I discovered CnCNet.org and downloaded and replayed the original Command & Conquer. Oh man, I'd forgotten how much it is. I played through the NOD campaign and finished it last night for the first time ever. That's only because I lost CD 2 when I was a kid so I played the GDI campaign :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Thanks for this jewel ! I always wanted to try Dune 2000.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Dune 2000!!!!!!  :D ;D

Sabby

Sabby

Just finished Mad Max on PC. What an unexpected delight that was. Great open world driving game, fantastic presentation, just an all round great use of the property.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 02, 2015, 11:48:32 AM
Thanks for this jewel ! I always wanted to try Dune 2000.

Isn't it fun?!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dune 2000 is pretty good. Harkonnen for life mothaf**ka

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Mario Maker for the Wii U.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed