Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,499 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I've made huge progress in my survival world, I've started up a fully operational farm with wheat, potatoes, carrots and melons. I could gather enough food to survive for decades, and in a multiplayer game I could easily feed other players. I'm even the best farmer according to the leaderboards with over 4000 wheat harvested. I was living off carrots for a long time until I found out that I could get more out of baked potatoes, haven't ate a lot of meat only because I either heal the dog with it or I trade it with villagers for emeralds (currency).

I've also finally begun mining, and luckily I found a small opening in the surface that goes deep straight down into where the lava is more concentrated. I found lots of nice things including 12 diamonds.

4 diamonds I traded with the Blacksmith for an emerald, which seems bogus I know, but it paid off because I unlocked the ability to buy diamond swords off him, and I bought 3 diamonds swords! I now have 3 diamond swords in which I didn't have to craft with the diamonds I found, and because one diamond sword needs 2 diamonds to craft, I actually saved 2 diamonds through exchanging with the blacksmith. At this point in the game the blacksmith is the most valuable of the villagers in the village as I can get diamond helmets, diamond axes, diamond pick axes and diamonds swords off him with emeralds, which I can get an infinite amount of as long as I'm willing to do tasks for villagers, and all this diamond equipment I can buy with emeralds means I can save so many diamonds that I mine. So, 1 other diamond is on my "shelf" (in an item frame above a trap door above the fireplace) and the 7 others in a chest.

As far as the village defence goes, the wall is up and the village is well lightened, but if only I could find pumpkins or pumpkin seeds so I could bring to life an Iron Golum which will protect villagers from hostiles.

One big thing I realized today though is that as common as coal is, it is not a renewable resource in the game. So I plan on having an orchard area near the property which the border is shown by fence. It'll be Oak trees so that can also harvest apples, and half the wood is put aside for crafting, while the other is turned to charcoal, which is exactly the same as coal but is renewable, and then where the tree was I just plant a new one, which the sapling also comes from cutting it down. The wood is burned in a lava fueled furnace (thanks to a lava pond not far away) and one block of lava can burn/smelt up to 100 blocks. I already have a huge supply of charcoal in it's own chest from doing this but with planting tall jungle trees (4 jungle tree saplings grouped then hitting with bone meal) then cutting them down, lots of wood came from that and it all went to the furnace.

When I get back on, food shouldn't be a problem for a while, as I have a farm and on hand I have a full stack of 64 baked potatoes. My focus will be on returning to Nether, to bridge over to that real bridge but can't be reached by land and is surrounded by an ocean of lava, and to kill zombie pigmen for their gold nuggets so I can get more gold for making the golden apple (1 apple, 8 blocks of gold, 1 block = 9 ignots) to put on my "awesome stuff" shelf beside my first diamond in the world. There are also other bad guys I need to kill in the Nether in which the ingredients will contribute to the main storyline and for making that potion stand so I can make potions. Also want to see what else the blacksmith has to offer after buying his iron boots for 5 emeralds.

And I just realized, I can totally make an enchanting table now and I have 43 experience for enchanting. I just need a lot of book shelves to surround it with so as to make my enchantments a whole lot more powerful.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Now that I'm finished the Jedi Knight games, I'm finishing Opposing Force. This game is pretty cool.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 01, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
The countdown finished.

Spoiler
As in you shot yourself "Fight Club" style?
[close]
Thats the same one I got the first time. The other three endings are much, much better. You can just load up right from the end of the game and see the other variations.

If you shoot first the ending goes on for much longer with another playable section that can then lead to three more possible endings.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 01, 2014, 04:32:02 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 01, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
Trying out Technician. I like it so far, though admittedly I don't have much for it. I'm thinking of packing an AK instead of the base rifle. And it doesn't really matter what we plan on, stealth flies out the window real fast and we end up gunning down a shitload of people anyways.
Yes the AK is the logical choice  :laugh: (as always) but go for the SECOND AK, the 7,62 version. The first one, thats after the initial M4 is NOT WORTH IT!!

The Tech is good but the sentries are not that useful imo. Very often one shield will show up and the sentry will waste all its ammo on it doing nothing /facepalm

I see. Very useful information, this is. I was about to drop the money on the first AK, but now I know better.

WinterActual

WinterActual

You can get the CAR4 instead, for now. Thats the second M4 besides the one thats given to you for free. Its VERY versatile weapon. You can make it very powerful, almost matching the stopping power of the AK but also you can make it a perfect stealth weapon. Actually its the only weapon that I have more than 2 times because of how "open" to modification it is.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Keg on Jun 02, 2014, 12:03:21 PM
The countdown finished.

Spoiler
[close]
Thats the same one I got the first time. The other three endings are much, much better. You can just load up right from the end of the game and see the other variations.

If you shoot first the ending goes on for much longer with another playable section that can then lead to three more possible endings.

The ending I got the first time was -

Spoiler
The one where the team arrives to pick up Walker, and for some reason I just decided to kill them all, I didn't even think about it. Then Walker is just left alone as the ruler of the wasteland.  :laugh:
[close]

Also curious how you guys reacted to -

Spoiler
Lugo's death, did you gun down the mob or did you let them go?
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 02, 2014, 02:34:40 PM
You can get the CAR4 instead, for now. Thats the second M4 besides the one thats given to you for free. Its VERY versatile weapon. You can make it very powerful, almost matching the stopping power of the AK but also you can make it a perfect stealth weapon. Actually its the only weapon that I have more than 2 times because of how "open" to modification it is.
What level is that available? I'm really low, only level 5.

WinterActual

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The countdown finished.

Spoiler
[close]

Yeah, that's the one. I could reload, but I feel more like replaying it in a month or two, making different choices along the way.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 02, 2014, 02:37:46 PM
The countdown finished.

Spoiler
[close]

The ending I got the first time was -

Spoiler
The one where the team arrives to pick up Walker, and for some reason I just decided to kill them all, I didn't even think about it. Then Walker is just left alone as the ruler of the wasteland.  :laugh:
[close]

Also curious how you guys reacted to -

Spoiler
Lugo's death, did you gun down the mob or did you let them go?
[close]

I went batshit and gunned them down. Which in hindsight after that ending is just, I dont know really. Thats the great thing about the game. It actually makes you upset, shocked, angry at what youve done without realising it.

Vakarian

Vakarian

...guess we were just blood-drunk.  :laugh: 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Payday 2

Me and my crew stealthed the shit out of Go Bank. At the very end we had too many people hostage outside so eventually the cops did get called, but because we had already gotten the money we escaped before the cops got there. Beautiful.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Why some of you didn't moved the hostages on the street inside the bank? Or just watch for the rest outside? I mean there's a pre-set number of "tellers" that will appear on the street. If you deal with them once and for all you can do whatever you want in the empty map rofl. You can even do this and it still count as "stealthed"  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

We ain't had enough wire ties, foo. D:<

WinterActual

WinterActual

You can kill them if you don't care for the money (and you have silenced weapon ofc).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed