Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,910 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Best superhero game ever is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Creating customs teams was always fun.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2014, 05:52:41 AM
Best superhero game ever is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Creating customs teams was always fun.
That was one of the most mediocre games that I ever played.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 09, 2014, 07:11:40 PM
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, you can look it up, easily my favourite Marvel superhero game.
It's a fantastic and brutal button masher.

Based on a corny movie the game is surprisingly very gory. 

http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesx360/xmenoriginswolverine_box.jpg

That and Deadpool, both made by the same studio are games definitely worth looking at.
Especially at bargain bin price now.
Cool. The console, though, is now the designated Netflix/HBO Go machine. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 10, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2014, 05:52:41 AM
That was one of the most mediocre games that I ever played.

Could've used more depth but I haven't played a better Marvel games except for maybe X-Men II: Age of Apocalypse.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Never played a Spider-Man game?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 10, 2014, 06:04:08 AM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 09, 2014, 07:11:40 PM
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, you can look it up, easily my favourite Marvel superhero game.
It's a fantastic and brutal button masher.

Based on a corny movie the game is surprisingly very gory. 

http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesx360/xmenoriginswolverine_box.jpg

That and Deadpool, both made by the same studio are games definitely worth looking at.
Especially at bargain bin price now.
Cool. The console, though, is now the designated Netflix/HBO Go machine. ;D

Deadpool is console only but I reckon you could get Wolverine (PC) for around $5 on Ebay since it was removed from Steam.

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 10, 2014, 06:39:58 AM

Most of the recent ones have been awful.
I still own Spider-Man 2 for X.Original though which I play from time to time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 10, 2014, 06:39:58 AM

I played Spider-Man 2 which I enjoyed. But I prefer M:UA.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Titanfall
Killer Instinct

Nightlord

Nightlord

Resident Evil 5.

Somehow this game looks better than six, noticing loads of screen tearing though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 4

I'm getting a lot better with the G36 carbine as I've stuck to this primary weapon like glue. Still miss the M4 carbine, I mean the automatic one from BF3 that they went and made burst only for BF4 (I don't shoot continuously but at the same time I feel at lot more controlling my own burst of fire by how I see fit rather than having burst as the default setting and feeling hindered). I've put way the Rex revolver for a bit to try out the P226 pistol.

According to the battlelog I'm consistently getting "Best Engineer" in most my matches which I like even when I'm on the loosing end. If I end up in a game (conquest especially) in which my team is already losing by a long shot I don't necessarily rage over it, I just do the best I can with the cards I'm given and I just play the objectives. In one conquest match in particular I arrived mid-late game and I was a lonewolf because most others were going towards the raging battle off somewhere else while I was just taking objectives with little resistance because the enemy was also off fighting in some big battle elsewhere. The whole map was ruins so you could tell some people were having fun with C4 or artillery. The whole experience was quite atmospheric. We may of lost but I at least felt I made a difference and the points show it, that by taking objectives and just doing the best I could on my own I at least slowed down the other team and prevented them from getting a stupid easy victory.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I started a new survival world and have been finding lots of gold as well as a Jungle temple with traps, a puzzle thing and treasure. I've also tamed 3 wolves (tamed 1 and only had 1 at first but it was killed by a creeper explosion). My pet wolves are awesome, when I hit something like a cow once they start to hunt it down till it dies. With updates the wolves also do a quick shaking motion/noise whenever they come out of water. I'm still the best farmer on the leaderboard (normal) apparently, with over 3,080 pieces of wheat harvested, for some perspective the 2nd place player on my friends list having harvested about 180 pieces. With my farming skill and initiative players will never go hungry.

SM

SM

Back on LOTR War In The North.  Took ages to beat Seige of Nordinbad, but I ended up taking advantage of an unexpected glitch.  ;D

Also playing through Jedi Starfighter again on ye olde PS2.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SM on May 12, 2014, 01:48:03 AM
Back on LOTR War In The North.  Took ages to beat Seige of Nordinbad, but I ended up taking advantage of an unexpected glitch.  ;D

Also playing through Jedi Starfighter again on ye olde PS2.

Thats some old school shizzle. Every once in awhile I get a hankerin to play pod-racing.

Do you like War in the North?? Never had a chance to try it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

RagingDragon

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It was like drunk sex, not very good, and I don't remember it at all.  ;D

I don't even know how it got in my bed.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed