Finished kotor 2, so good.

Someday we'll see kotor 3, someday.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 13, 2013, 05:28:07 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 13, 2013, 04:04:16 AM
Journey.

This game is so f**king beautiful  :'(

That it is,I play it everytime I need a good peaceful escape. that final stage..liberating.

No better feeling in the world hitting the final stage with someone you met on the first level, just that ray of light and boom! Awesome game!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 13, 2013, 09:38:08 AM
Finished kotor 2, so good.

Someday we'll see kotor 3, someday.

Hopefully it doesn't join the ranks of Battlefront 3 and Republic Commando 2.  :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

One of my friends I met back in middle school has the Wii version of Okami. So more fail for me.  :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Some Black Operations 2. Pretty good campaign so far, and I actually liked the first F.O.B mission.

DoomRulz

First Blood

First Blood

Played some multiplayer from Halo 4 last night and I love it. Seems a bit more user friendly. I love that they now allow you to create a class. Twas a lot of fun.

Damn it Shas, did you get this game or an Xbox Live account yet? :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter Tri

Going to get the most out of it before I sell it or the servers go down for MH3U, which ever comes first. :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 13, 2013, 04:59:55 PMDamn it Shas, did you get this game or an Xbox Live account yet? :laugh:

Neither actually. I've just been playing it over at a friend's place. Not online, unfortunately. :(

I do like that you can drop down weapons in multiplayer. On the other hand, it was pretty nice to know where you could find certain weapons in the previous games. Some levels still have that in Halo 4 as well, like Ragnarok.

How do you like the Mantis, by the way? ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 13, 2013, 05:04:09 PM
How do you like the Mantis, by the way? ;)

It's great. Reminds me of the one from District 9. Going on a war path destroying everything. :laugh:

I also really love The Didact. Such a cool and menacing looking villain. I am only four missions into the campaign and love the story so far. Looking forward to the trilogy the plan to make out of this. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 13, 2013, 05:08:53 PMI also really love The Didact. Such a cool and menacing looking villain. I am only four missions into the campaign and love the story so far. Looking forward to the trilogy the plan to make out of this. :)

Ah, the Jeremy Irons alien. 8) :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pokemon SoulSilver. Togepi is actually pretty badass, moreso than I remember.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 13, 2013, 05:14:12 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Jan 13, 2013, 05:08:53 PMI also really love The Didact. Such a cool and menacing looking villain. I am only four missions into the campaign and love the story so far. Looking forward to the trilogy the plan to make out of this. :)

Ah, the Jeremy Irons alien. 8) :laugh:

Space Voldemort.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 13, 2013, 03:42:56 PM
Some Black Operations 2. Pretty good campaign so far, and I actually liked the first F.O.B mission.

God I loved the campaign.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

FEAR 3, The contractions "horde" mode is fun if anybody still played it lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed