Currently Playing (Read 962,255 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Skyrim

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Oct 25, 2012, 09:06:15 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 25, 2012, 06:53:17 AM
Halo Wars co-op campaign with coolbreeze.  8)

8)

Round two of HW with  that cool lookin maf**ka right there. ^^^^

Keg

Keg

Decided to play Rage first. Really enjoying it. It's like a serious version of Borderlands but watered down so I don't need to invest as much time in it (it lacks the RPG elements).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Rage is the most underrated game of 2011. Aside from a botched PC launch, it was pretty good.

Keg

Keg

So far I think its excellent. Most reviews complain about the poor story and linear nature but they dont bother me. Borderlands story was terrible and was almost non existant and this is about the same. As for it not being true open world game, that doesnt bother me. Not every game has to be a huge open world. This is basically a good old fashioned FPS with extra bits thrown in for good measure.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 24, 2012, 11:51:50 PM
Quote from: Keg on Oct 24, 2012, 11:50:08 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 24, 2012, 10:41:13 PM
Decided to plug in my PS3 and play House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut, god that game is so f**king fun, and I suck at rail-shooters.  :P
I just bought that the other day. It's brilliant. Best £10 ive ever spent.

It reminds me of Grindhouse (which is where they got the game idea).
i loved it so much , owned it on Wii and then still bought it on PS3! :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 2 8)

Prime113

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I played the first Halo for a little while on my brother's XBox a few years back. I was just getting into it when my own f**king guys killed me. I rage quit after that.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 25, 2012, 03:25:20 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 24, 2012, 11:51:50 PM
Quote from: Keg on Oct 24, 2012, 11:50:08 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 24, 2012, 10:41:13 PM
Decided to plug in my PS3 and play House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut, god that game is so f**king fun, and I suck at rail-shooters.  :P
I just bought that the other day. It's brilliant. Best £10 ive ever spent.

It reminds me of Grindhouse (which is where they got the game idea).
i loved it so much , owned it on Wii and then still bought it on PS3! :D

Oh god, me too! The Wii one is still my fav as well.  :)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dead Space, lights off, headphones on, the sounds in this game are more horrifying than the necromorphs.
Like that part in chapter two where all the babies are in that prosthetics lab  :-X  f**king horrible.
Currently on chapter five and noticed that the guy who voices Dr. Kyne in this is also the
Spoiler
didact
[close]
in Halo 4, exact same tone of voice and all.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll be dusting off all the Halo games I own in preparation for Halo 4, too bad ODST isn't one of them, but I'll buy it mid-November and then play all the Halo games in chronological order again!

Prime113

Prime113

Coolbreeze and I needed a Halo fix, so we skipped all the way to #3, but still have plans on beating 1 if I can get my hands on it.

I'm having such a nostalgia trip right now. Its amazing, but also just a bit sad.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 26, 2012, 11:33:20 AM
Coolbreeze and I needed a Halo fix, so we skipped all the way to #3, but still have plans on beating 1 if I can get my hands on it.

I'm having such a nostalgia trip right now. Its amazing, but also just a bit sad.

*cough*get ODST*cough*

Keg

Keg

I'm absolutely loving Rage. Its alot easier to just pick up and play without investing too much time into it than games like Borderlands. I loved Borderlands as well and its probably the better game so Im going to have to get around to replaying it and the sequel at some point. When I have no idea. Still havent even finished Sleeping Dogs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed