Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,849 times)

i know, I'm only like 5 hours in, (i'm on the second chapter on the cruise ship (in the hold) so whether i am ahead or behind where i should be at that point, i don't know, i am playing on Hard though, I don't have a lot of gaming time maybe an hour a day, every other day, and a few more at the weekend, i think i played 3h on Saturday, an hour on Monday and an hour last night, i should get at least another 2 hours in tonight though, since my girlfriend is working a late shift.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 5
Dino Crisis
Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 10, 2011, 03:28:18 PM
i know, I'm only like 5 hours in, I don't have a lot of gaming time maybe an hour a day, every other day,

So where are you in the game? Have you reached Yemen yet?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

MW3. Dat Campaign...

Quote from: Keg on Nov 10, 2011, 03:47:12 PM
i know, I'm only like 5 hours in, I don't have a lot of gaming time maybe an hour a day, every other day,

i edited my post detailing where I was at that point, but I have finished now, good ending.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Skyrim.

In about 50 minutes.

;_____;

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 10, 2011, 10:05:15 PM
Quote from: Keg on Nov 10, 2011, 03:47:12 PM

i edited my post detailing where I was at that point, but I have finished now, good ending.

Bet you're glad you finally relented and caught up with the Uncharted series. When I finally get an Xbox i'll be able to do the same with Gears of War and play all three in a row without the 2 year waits inbetween.

Just finished the game on Crushing last night. Pissed me off though because the last few chapters I did on Crushing were 6 and 7 and because I didnt play the final chapter last you dont get the trophy for it. Ive got to replay it again on crushing. Not that hard but the first bit on the stairs can be a pain in the arse.

yeah, I'm totally glad, it was mostly due to the release of the platinum 2-pack, i thought "two top scoring games for 25 quid, eh, i might as well see what all the fuss is about" but I've had a blast playing all three games more-or-less back to back.

that's kind of annoying about not getting the crushing trophy, that last mission was hard enough on hard.

can you do "cheats" and costume changes on your second playthrough like you could on U1 and 2? the earning medals/money to unlock stuff part of the game being removed was a shame, i guess they did that to draw focus to multiplayer :(

Keg

Keg

No you can't unfortunately. Shame, the first two games had it. And not only that but you earned money from single player achievements that you could spend in multiplayer. Maybe they didnt have time to implement it?

Just like when I did Uncharted 2 on Crushing I found some areas very easy even though I struggled like f**k on Normal for my first playthrough. I had a horrible time on Normal on the ship, in the big open cargo area where the waves crash over the top and the guy with the machine gun jumps down. And yet on Crushing I only died 3 times. Same goes for the ballroom which I was dreading. Died alot in there but not nearly as much as I did on my first playthrough on normal. 

It was smaller tighter areas where I struggled when you constantly get flanked.

shame because unlocking weapons whenever you want made getting the "so many kills with whatever" trophies really easy,
Pak-80 is so rare, every time I saw it I was immediately forced to drop it by a cutscene or climbing >:( I never got a single kill with it,

it's also a shame when things like that get taken out in sequels, especially after U1 had it and then U2 went and expanded on it and made it better!

Keg

Keg

Thing is the other two games had the ingame trophy list so you knew what you needed but this one doesnt. I think I will try and platinum it seeing as the only two games ive got platinum for are the first two but there's n oeasy way to check what trophies I need like the last games.

Just finished the final chapter on Crushing and got the trophy. Real easy actually. There's far, far harder levels in the middle of the game. The truck chase was actually quite difficult at first on Crushing.

you just press the PS button on your controller and go to view trophies....

Keg

Keg

I know that but Uncharted 2 had an ingame one in the menus with the ones you'd done ticked off.

Luckily those "Get X amount of kills with" aren't that bad this time. They're just 30 each, unlike some of the ones in the second game where you needed hundreds of kills.

Of those ive just got 30 kills with a Dragon Sniper (cant even remember this being in the game) and 30 kills with an RPG-7.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater HD Collection/Xbox360 : Mother of god :o

If you are a Metal Gear Solid fan and you haven't experienced the 1080p HD quality and the silky sexy smooth fps of MGS3 Snake Eater you're missing out BIGTIME!

You think you've experienced the Metal Solid games? No you haven't, it's like playing the game for the first time the way it was always meant to be played but the technology just wasn't there yet...

until now.

It's like VHS to Blu-ray, it's like a crappy old tv with antennas to Sony Bravia LCD, it's like 640 resolution to 1080p resolution, night and day bro. Can't wait to finish Snake Eater and try Sons Of Liberty HD, it's just...too much win for one gamer to handle.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Skyrim ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed