Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,880 times)

Keg

Keg

Just finished Resistance 3 and im going back in for MOAR Deus Ex. Ive played it twice already and im going in for more ready for the DLC sometime this month. Ive also downloaded the Tong's Rescue mission and the pre-order bonuses (or when i say bonuses I should say content cut from the game and then made to pay for it if you hadnt pre-ordered because the download was only 100KB so it was obviously already on the disc).

I also somehow missed a side mission the second time around during my second visit to Hengsha so ive still got that and Tong's Rescue to experience.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 01, 2011, 02:54:50 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 01, 2011, 02:51:58 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 01, 2011, 02:49:41 PM
For some reason I thought they were more complicated than that. I don't play 3rd person games on the PC, I reserve them for the console.

...but Portal's first person.
I think that is what he really menas, I've made the mistake myself of switching them up before.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 01, 2011, 02:57:16 PM

Who said anything about Portal?

f**k, I just noticed what I wrote earlier on. I meant to ask about Prototype :-[ I don't where the hell Portal came from...

Awkward...  :-[

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

yeah, I noticed that. I'm a klutz sometimes.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finished BioShock 2. Great game with a great story. Not quite as good as the original's, but really, that's a very tough act to follow. Gameplay was improved for this, though.

Playing Black Ops campaign now. It's good, for the most part, but I f**king hate the sadistic bastard that designed the SOG level. Seriously, f**k that guy. Mission started out great, and then it became one of the most irritating and aggravating things I've ever had to experience in a video game. There's a difference between something being challenging, and something just being f**king impossible.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 01, 2011, 08:38:39 PM
Finished BioShock 2. Great game with a great story. Not quite as good as the original's, but really, that's a very tough act to follow. Gameplay was improved for this, though.

Playing Black Ops campaign now. It's good, for the most part, but I f**king hate the sadistic bastard that designed the SOG level. Seriously, f**k that guy. Mission started out great, and then it became one of the most irritating and aggravating things I've ever had to experience in a video game. There's a difference between something being challenging, and something just being f**king impossible.

Is it your first video game of the next-gen era? :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Achievement hunting on Aliens vs Predator.

I got 'Ain't Got Time to Bleed'.

I'm 10% away from 100% completion. I just need...

The Six Pack
Play with six friends in a Ranked Match

The Uninfected
Finish a Ranked Infestation match as the only remaining prey

Welcome to The Party
Get 6000 XP in Ranked Matches

and...

Real Nasty Habit
Get 18060 XP in Ranked Matches

Edit: Forgot 'Not Bad For A Human'. But I guess that's alright, you just have to get all the other achievements to get this one. Don't know why it didn't appear on the site.

r888

r888

Resident evil director cut

BEST CLASSIC GAME

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 01, 2011, 10:12:38 PM
Is it your first video game of the next-gen era? :P

I just finished BioShock 2 on the hardest difficulty. It was a challenge, yes, but it was fun. Same thing with with Halo: Reach. There were moments that got frustrating, but I at least felt like I was making progress. Black Ops? That was just f**king terrible. I remember now why I got sick of CoD.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Black Ops

Is it coincidence that I started kicking more ass than ever before because I changed my emblem to a nice looking horseshoe?

Luck is on my side.  ;D

Spacemarines Demo: This game has my name written all over it.  ;D

Keg

Keg

What ending did you get. Some of them are really sad and heartwarming.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Battlefield 3 beta

I suck but I'm having fun either way. :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Black Ops. I've got nothing else to play.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Oct 02, 2011, 01:12:27 PM

The evil ending. Jesus, that was dark...

Keg

Keg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 02, 2011, 04:12:17 PM
Quote from: Keg on Oct 02, 2011, 01:12:27 PM

The evil ending. Jesus, that was dark...

The best ending is very touching, I loved it.

I would also highly recommend the single player DLC Minerva's Den. Its a decent length for a DLC and its definately worth the £6.29 I thought. It's a side story that occurs parallel to the main games story and it involves Tennenbaum. If you remember early in the main game she leaves and says something along the lines of "there are others in Rapture that need my help". Well this DLC has you playing as the character that she goes off to help and it explains her absense from the rest of the main game. Its a great little story with yet another heartbraking and sad twist at the end (even if it was a little predictable) and if you like to explore and find all of the audio diaries to understand what is going on it should last a good 3 hours which isnt bad when the main game itself is probably no more than 10 hours at a maximum.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, I'll check that out sometime. It did kinda annoy me that Tennenbaum just disappeared from the main game, so it's good that they follow what she was doing.

I'll go back through the game again, get the good ending. I always go evil on my first playthrough of anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed