Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,053 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 25, 2011, 10:30:36 PM
Marathon :D I'm on Counterattack and trying to rescue the humans is bloody impossible!  They run blindly in zig-zags and are mixed in with hulks and several types of spear idiots and defense drones.

ThEY'rE EVErYWhErE

I'M A COWArDLY FOOL

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Trying to unlock all of the achievements for DNF.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Nation

Duke Nukem Forever

Keg

Keg

Still completely engrossed with Borderlands. I think im about 3/4 of the way through the main game and then I have the DLC to jump into.

Theres quite a few references in this game that made me chuckle. when I first heard the name Jaynistown I wondered if it was a nod to the Firefly episode Jaynestown and it turns it out it was. Theres a mission where you need to kill the leader of Jaynistown and his name is Jaynis Cobb. Haha.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Nice Keg!  Jaynestown is one of the best episodes in the season :D.  I love it when games do that, need to pick up Borderlands...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Decided to start Bully: Scholarship Edition again, Jimmy Hopkins is the most badass highschooler in a video game ever. :laugh:

Keg

Keg

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 26, 2011, 09:10:55 PM
Nice Keg!  Jaynestown is one of the best episodes in the season :D.  I love it when games do that, need to pick up Borderlands...

Theres bucket loads of references in the game, some more obvious than others. One that made me laugh was a character called Mad Mel who you need to kill who is described as a "Lethal Weapon" when hes in his buggy which he uses to prowl the wastelands.

Terx2

Terx2

These are going to be the games that I will be playing over the next few days

Borderlands (PS3)

Aliens versus Predator (PS3)

COD Black Ops (PS3)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Marathon 2: Durandal

I just started the Durandal section of the game. Holy shit, things are getting intense. The story just kicked it into the next gear, and the action is like taking a shot of adrenaline into your jugular while chugging a 2 litre Red Bull and snorting chili powder.

almost finished RF: Armageddon, i totally recommend it, it's got a decent length SP mode, (im at about 13h with still over 10% lefts to complete) when i've finished i will go and do some co-op infestation mode, (which is worth doing after SP because SP upgrades transfer over to MP infestation)

this game is my second best game this year after portal 2, and it's a bit better than Guerilla, which did have a tendancy to drag on when trying to liberate sectors. and the graphics are so much better.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Bully Scholarship Edition

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Duke Nukem Forever

Dead Nation

Keg

Keg

Just finished Borderlands. Damn that was f**king excellent. I have no idea what the hell the story was about or what the vault or that thing even was at the end but I loved it. One of the most engrossing games ive ever played. Cant wait to get stuck into the DLC now.

Absolutely tremendous.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Borderlands and Mass Effect for $30 bones, baby.  Gotta love pawn shops!

This is what I'm going to look like when I've finished, except translated to Xbox:
Spoiler
[close]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Oblivion.

My character is a level 32 Nord. Also a vampire with Perfect Madness Armor and Longsword.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 27, 2011, 09:41:35 PM
Borderlands and Mass Effect for $30 bones, baby.  Gotta love pawn shops!

This is what I'm going to look like when I've finished, except translated to Xbox:
Spoiler
[close]

No way they'll take you that long to finish. They aren't like WoW :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed