Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,663 times)

Raptor

Raptor

Im currently playing Batman AA and Mass Effect Im early on both though and Im really enjoying both but Batman gets my vote here,one of the best of the year for me,the game is sick.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Oct 05, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
^Maybe you can turn the sensitivity up, like in some other games.

That isn't the point, you can turn as fast as you want with a mouse without altering sensitivity, with a controller is doesn't matter if you fully push on the analog stick, you'll still only turn as fast as the senstivity.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 05, 2009, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Oct 05, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
^Maybe you can turn the sensitivity up, like in some other games.

That isn't the point, you can turn as fast as you want with a mouse without altering sensitivity, with a controller is doesn't matter if you fully push on the analog stick, you'll still only turn as fast as the senstivity.

Yep, With anolog you move like a robot.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm currently going all achievement whore on CoD:WaW and then finishing off my Vet game on CoD4 in preparation of MW2.

Got the chievo where you have to kill the General with just a pistol on my second attempt  ;D

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

I just noticed you can gain achivments on Call of Pripyat that give you perks! wow this game gets better and better

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I've been stalking through the GSC forums admiring the screenshots of CoP. Game looks sexy although some of the textures seemed a little low quality compared to Clear Sky, not that it matters though.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 06, 2009, 11:01:20 PM
I've been stalking through the GSC forums admiring the screenshots of CoP. Game looks sexy although some of the textures seemed a little low quality compared to Clear Sky, not that it matters though.

Im on my way to Pripyat, just waiting for my new sniper to be delivered, yep the ground textures are like SOC but everything else is same as clear sky (texture wise), I have not found any dynamic smoke yet, im just hoping its used more than it was in CS, it was one of my fav effects.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dead Space on Impossible mode

Oooodz

Oooodz

First game of UFC on the PS3. Head punch, head punch, head punch, head punch, head punch, head punch... head punch. down. out. I win! :D

Predboy

Predboy

After I was done playing with myself I decided to pop in The Suffering Ties That Bind.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

AVP 2 with some single player Skirmish mods.
Stalker ShoC (I am trying to make it to December)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Huol

Huol

Half Life, Opposing force and Blue shift

War Wager

War Wager

Wolverine on Hard.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Batman on the NES.

Puks

Puks

Heroes of Might & Magic III Complete.. this game never gets old.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed