Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,285 times)

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 17, 2015, 12:06:25 AM
Yeah, that controller design from 1994 sure is timeless.

Refute if you wish, but it's the truth.

Sabby

Sabby

Okay, it's slippery, the control sticks are rounded and too close, and it's awkward to hold. It's almost everything a controller can f**k up without being a Nintendo product.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Look, I've never had a Sony product (films excluded) in my life and even I know it's a brilliant controller, it outdoes the 360.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, the 360 controller is so fat it feels weird in my hands. And I hate how far apart the sticks are.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Xbox controllers for me, they're more comfortable for my hands. Playstation controllers have a history of making my hands cramp up.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Jan 17, 2015, 12:04:34 AM
Quote from: Sabby on Jan 16, 2015, 09:18:22 PM
Pfft, I'd cut my thumbs on those bare metal control sticks before I play a shooter with a Sony controller.

PS4 controller > Xbox 360 controller > All others.

:laugh:

Dualshock is great if you have tiny hands. Xbox controllers are way more ergonomic. Don't see PC users rushing off to buy a Dualshock.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've been playing a lot of Rising Storm/Red orchestra 2

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: coolbreeze on Jan 17, 2015, 02:40:03 AM
Pfft, I'd cut my thumbs on those bare metal control sticks before I play a shooter with a Sony controller.

:laugh

Dualshock is great if you have tiny hands. Xbox controllers are way more ergonomic. Don't see PC users rushing off to buy a Dualshock.

You will soon.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Jan 17, 2015, 10:43:25 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Jan 17, 2015, 02:40:03 AM

:laugh

You will soon.

Says the guy that doesn't own one... :laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

Hey, it was the best controller around when its competition was uncomfortable bricks or flimsy little toys like the Dreamcast and N64 controllers, but we've come a long way since then. The design is outdated. Granted, the Xbox c360 controller IS a bit big for some folks, and I'd really love to see them make a smaller version for people with smaller hands, but it's still a more comfortable design.

Then there's the original Xbox Fatpad... I won't even try to defend that atrocity xD

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Titanfall. Jesus, how could this game've fallen into obscurity so quickly?

It's a blast, easy to pick up and play, and you've got a friggin' Jaeger Titan to play with! Can't wait for the next one.

Sabby

Sabby

Yeah, that games reception was a travesty. People whine and complain about Call of Duty being the same multiplayer every year, and along comes genuine innovation and people meh at it. f**king hypocrites.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Damn right, it's just so fun- I don't recall ever having a rage fest playing it.

The guns all seem fair, even the derpy hilarious Smart Pistol and the Titans themselves are prime examples of how developers should balance vehicular combat in a video game. 

And I completely respect them for no micro-transactions.   

Sabby

Sabby

Have they added any new content? I remember that being one of the actually valid complaints.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Just three map packs in a season pass and free gamemodes, including a horde mode, which is the freakin' nuts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed