Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,350 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Fun game, but nothing mind-blowing. Defo worth $20, but not $69.99, not even close.

Recently started South Park the Stick of Truth

I'm not normally an RPG fan, especially not ones with turn based combat, but this game is amazing.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 10, 2014, 01:53:51 PM
Recently started South Park the Stick of Truth

I'm not normally an RPG fan, especially not ones with turn based combat, but this game is amazing.

It's pretty awesome. One of the few turn based RPGs I ever finished

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Currently wishing I could play Evolve...So amazing...  :'(

Randomizer

Randomizer

GTA V

Finishing the Strangers and Freaks missions . They're a good opportunity to explore the entire map since some areas have been completely avoided during the main campaign .

I've also discovered the Ghost in Mt. Gordo easter egg . I had to wait a lot for it to appear because a minute in the game is around 3 seconds in real life so from 18:00-23:00 I did nothing but stay in the car and look out (weird , but the area was swarming with pumas). After a while I managed to photograph it and now I have the evidence . Creepy .

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Running to and from opposite ends of each area in order to complete minor errands is giving me flashbacks to Mass Effect's Citadel, and the combat system is kinda janky, but I'm getting into this despite not having read the books. So far it feels like Fable crossed with an 80s Sword & Sorcery movie.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 14, 2014, 06:12:16 PM
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Running to and from opposite ends of each area in order to complete minor errands is giving me flashbacks to Mass Effect's Citadel, and the combat system is kinda janky, but I'm getting into this despite not having read the books. So far it feels like Fable crossed with an 80s Sword & Sorcery movie.

Yup. Haha. Mass Effect is equal to the original Witcher but Witcher then proceeds to stomp all over ME with it's sequels, even though ME2 is very good.

-

More Alien: Isolation, new playthrough on Nightmare.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls 2

Dark Crypt Blacksword +3 hits like a truck. Can't wait to get this thing to +5

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gonna start the new Tomb Raider tonight.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 17, 2014, 04:41:21 PM

Enjoy it, it's a really solid game. Curse Microsoft for buying timed exclusivity rights on the sequel though :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 17, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

Enjoy it, it's a really solid game. Curse Microsoft for buying timed exclusivity rights on the sequel though :'(

I'm looking forward to it! Gotta love Black Friday sales. What do you mean by timed exclusivity rights?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 17, 2014, 04:51:31 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 17, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

I'm looking forward to it! Gotta love Black Friday sales. What do you mean by timed exclusivity rights?

The thing that Rise of the Tomb Raider will be a timed exclusive on xone

First Blood

First Blood

The Last of Us Remastered.

Think of it as a much cooler version of I am Legend. Naughty Dog knows how to craft a f**king game thats for sure.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really want to play that...

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 17, 2014, 08:18:23 PM
I really want to play that...

It's amazing. You will love it. Great, strong characters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed