Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,416 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sounds like Dino Crisis 3 ::)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Well, make it scales flesh and bone with no random ass transformations and/or zombie/thingified look, and just have it do regular pissed off T-Rex stuff and it's basically the same as the first 2 games. Just with modern third person shooter controls. :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Well I am playing the PC version of RE6 and I was not exactly happy to see this cut scene

Spoiler
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Starting up Bioshock Infinite.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I started Uncharted 2: Among Thieves today. It should give me something to do while I wait for my copy of Infinite to arrive. It's fun so far, apart from the one point where I turned into a total dumbass and kept crawling all over the boiler room looking for the junction box.

Keg

Keg

Finished Episode 3 of The Walking Dead but ive got Bioshock Infinite to start when I finish work so that may sidetrack me from Episodes 4 and 5.

I have never, ever in all my life played a game where the choices are this difficult. Alot of games make you choose and present you with choices that are supposed to be difficult but not a single game has managed it anywhere as effectively as The Walking Dead does.

Several times Ive done or said something and not thought it through and immediately regretted it. I cant wait to replay it and do everything differently to see how it turns out.

And damn is it heartbreaking. Even more so than the TV series because the game makes it feel like your part of it rather than a spectator when watching the show.

Full of twists and turns and truly shocking unexpected moments that take you completely off guard. Without doubt its living up to what people have told me thats its one of, if not, the best game of 2012.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Well I've never played doom, but I recently got the BFG edition and started playing DOOM 3 gotta say its awesome so far but this gae scares the daylights out of me sometimes XD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dino Crisis. This game is quite good but it loses its horror side pretty quickly.

Quote from: TheRaven on Mar 29, 2013, 02:01:23 AM
Well I've never played doom, but I recently got the BFG edition and started playing DOOM 3 gotta say its awesome so far but this gae scares the daylights out of me sometimes XD

Whoa whoa, DOOM, or DOOM 3??

TheRaven

TheRaven

Doom 3, I bought the BFG edition so I have all the DOOMs XD

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

f**k NO GIGGINOX CAN NOW BITE WITH HIS/HER ASS! GAH! :o :-X

m41guy

m41guy

Just beat Far Cry 3.  I love this game.  All those credits though :o  lol.

I don't know if I should play Bioshock: Infinite, Dead Space 3, or Dishonored next  :laugh: .

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just started playing Bioshock Infinite. It's pretty fun so far, and the world of Columbia was incredibly fascinating to wander around and get lost in before shit hit the fan.

Spoiler
The barbershop quartet singing a Beach Boys song blew my mind. :laugh:
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Bioshock Infinite 1999 mode.

So far it's been easier than hard, just more work to beat guys.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just started the original Bioshock for the first time...why did it take me so long to get into this? I absolutely love it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

The Misty Peaks were beautiful in Portable 3rd HD...but this...oh my god...the 3DS's extra power over the PSP, along with the Wii-U versions higher resolution and the extra colors on the TV makes this place look f**king beautiful. Dem sky blue streams... :o :'(

I just still can't believe I'm playing a 1080p Monster Hunter game. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed