Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 198,965 times)

kommander696

kommander696

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 28, 2007, 10:47:20 PM
Quote from: kommander696 on Oct 28, 2007, 10:43:45 PM
In addition to my earlier post.  There is one thing that is puzzling me.  Why is it that when Scar got facehugged in AvP and subsequently died thereafter with thanks to the queens tail spearing him before her demise.  Why did the Alien that was birthed from him in the final scene in AvP have the characteristics of the Predator (IE: its mandibles)?

We see now in AvP-R that Chet looks 70% alien and 30% predator...if this is the case why is it that in the 1st three Alien movies when the facehuggers did their part on the humans did they create a 'normal' looking alien.  Why dont those aliens have human-like characteristics?  Its only until we see the Queen interbreed with Ripley in Alien: Resurrection to create the human-like alien.  Doesnt it seem strange that only due to the Queen having direct involvment in the splicing of DNA structurability with Ripley create the Human-Alien?  Which brings me to my point.  I think that Chet looks Predator is because the facehugger that attacked Scar was infact a queen-bearing embryo planting facehugger which contained the DNA of the Queen, heceforth creating Chet as a Queen Alien with Predator-like characteristics making it a Queen Predalien!  If my theory is correct, then there is no need at all for the slow gestation that takes place when facehuggers attack and 'rape' humans.  Perhaps im not making 100% sense in this post, but im just very curious as to how all of this cross-breading is capable from the Alien race.

Every Alien that comes out of a host is a hybrid of the base alien dna and whatever host it came out of.  You saw the human characteristics in the the first two movies.  The dog was quadruped, and the alien res aliens were back to humanish.

The predalien probably looks more predatorish to give the audience some way to identify it as the badass alien.  Though they seemed to have went a little two extreme in the design.

So with what your saying is that the Aliens were created as Human-Like from the 1st movie?  Is this because the facehugger planted itself onto the guy (can't remember his name) that found the eggs in the stasis chamber onboard the Space Jockey Ship.   If this is the case, then what REALLY do the ALIENS look like!  What is their 1st design????????

Major Alan Schaefer

i'm talking about the reproduction which is simple and has been the same for years, adding something that doesn't destroy what is in palce shouldn't be so neggative

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

I love it!  A little somethin new, and grotesque, and it would seem a very logical way to go without the presence of a queen in the movie.  It leads me to speculate though, would this form of reproduction be what the alien in "Alien" performed on Brett, and Dallas off screen?  Anyway, the predalien regurgitating in the potential hosts mouth gets my vote for disgustingly, and disturbingly awesome!  I just hope the warrior alien's stick to their origianl script as headbiters, and gatherer's.  And the predalien looks f**ckin great!  

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on Oct 28, 2007, 11:07:38 PM
I love it!  A little somethin new, and grotesque...the predalien regurgitating in the potential hosts mouth gets my vote for disgustingly, and disturbingly awesome!

::)

The future, ladies and gentlemen.

kommander696

kommander696

I love it!  A little somethin new, and grotesque, and it would seem a very logical way to go without the presence of a queen in the movie.  It leads me to speculate though, would this form of reproduction be what the alien in "Alien" performed on Brett, and Dallas off screen?  Anyway, the predalien regurgitating in the potential hosts mouth gets my vote for disgustingly, and disturbingly awesome!  I just hope the warrior alien's stick to their origianl script as headbiters, and gatherer's.  And the predalien looks f**ckin great!  
I agree and second this 100% mate!

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: kommander696 on Oct 28, 2007, 11:05:08 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 28, 2007, 10:47:20 PM
Quote from: kommander696 on Oct 28, 2007, 10:43:45 PM
In addition to my earlier post.  There is one thing that is puzzling me.  Why is it that when Scar got facehugged in AvP and subsequently died thereafter with thanks to the queens tail spearing him before her demise.  Why did the Alien that was birthed from him in the final scene in AvP have the characteristics of the Predator (IE: its mandibles)?

We see now in AvP-R that Chet looks 70% alien and 30% predator...if this is the case why is it that in the 1st three Alien movies when the facehuggers did their part on the humans did they create a 'normal' looking alien.  Why dont those aliens have human-like characteristics?  Its only until we see the Queen interbreed with Ripley in Alien: Resurrection to create the human-like alien.  Doesnt it seem strange that only due to the Queen having direct involvment in the splicing of DNA structurability with Ripley create the Human-Alien?  Which brings me to my point.  I think that Chet looks Predator is because the facehugger that attacked Scar was infact a queen-bearing embryo planting facehugger which contained the DNA of the Queen, heceforth creating Chet as a Queen Alien with Predator-like characteristics making it a Queen Predalien!  If my theory is correct, then there is no need at all for the slow gestation that takes place when facehuggers attack and 'rape' humans.  Perhaps im not making 100% sense in this post, but im just very curious as to how all of this cross-breading is capable from the Alien race.

Every Alien that comes out of a host is a hybrid of the base alien dna and whatever host it came out of.  You saw the human characteristics in the the first two movies.  The dog was quadruped, and the alien res aliens were back to humanish.

The predalien probably looks more predatorish to give the audience some way to identify it as the badass alien.  Though they seemed to have went a little two extreme in the design.

So with what your saying is that the Aliens were created as Human-Like from the 1st movie?  Is this because the facehugger planted itself onto the guy (can't remember his name) that found the eggs in the stasis chamber onboard the Space Jockey Ship.   If this is the case, then what REALLY do the ALIENS look like!  What is their 1st design????????

Well, there basic features would remain constant, you know inner jaw, acid for blood, the tubing..etc. But the host determines relative size, whether its bidpedal or quadripedal as well as additional features that help it to adapt to its environment.(if the host uses those traits, its assumed that it is in the environment of the host, therefore it will be beneficial to the alien as well, regardless if it merely bursts out of a creature that is currently not in its natural envrionment, hence the predalien receiving the mandibles..etc.

Facehuggers and the eggs are pure with not host dna. The queen would have the crown and little arms and big tail, but its facial structure and teeth and relative size would vary depending upon the host.
The aliens are adaptable as f**k. The original form would only exist provided they evolved on a homeworld and only there would you find the intended hosts it adapted to impregnate etc.
If they are a creation of the spacejockeys, then perhaps they are a genetic chimera of species, with the deadliest traits taken and never had a regular form independent of its host.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 28, 2007, 11:11:17 PM
Anyway, the predalien regurgitating in the potential hosts mouth gets my vote for disgustingly, and disturbingly awesome!

::)

The future, ladies and gentlemen.

yeah that's just sad. There are people who would still say it was awesome if the predalien whipped out a huge exo-skeletal dick and had it extend from its crotch in the same manner as the inner jaw, dripping with slime and then literally raped its victims.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 28, 2007, 11:03:31 PM
The aliens have a complex social structure, grab live hosts and cocoon them, will protect the queen but are resillient enough to survive on their own. They can adapt to any environment, the eggs can last for long periods of time in dormant hibernation. They have acid for blood, a strong exoskeleton. Nothing intimidates them, although fire comes close.
The queen lays eggs which contain facehuggers that early on form a symbiosis with the egg as if it is a living organism itself and upon sensing a potential host, chemically awakens the facehugger and lets it know its time to strike.
The aliens do not give off heat, do not require the same things humans do in order to survive in terms of food ..etc and can move with stunning agility and stealth. They are every bit as strong as they are ferocious and unpredictable. They kill in one instance but will choose hosts in another.
Yeah that's real simple. ::)

You forgot the lame pale alien from 4 and its hybrid Queen mother. All possible now.

Seems to me any more and alien will become a giant "big gross idea" receptacle. I think in 20 years well all be laughing at how long and arbitrary the list is at this rate.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Oct 28, 2007, 07:07:16 PM
So, in 350 years time, with scanning technology already available and perfected in Alien WITHOUT any 'hands-on' scientist interference, they could not scan the Queen and learn her morphology eyes-only, and learn her reproductory organs were different from one cycle to the other...?

How did they know she was ready to lay eggs in a 'couple of days, maybe less' then...?

See this is what I'm talking about...you present this undeniable FACT...and the D.O.R.s bypass it completely, and spew some other rhetoric...it's pathetic on their part...

Furthermore, I don't understand how anyone, with the logic of a 9 year old or better, believes that this new vomit nonsense doesn't break canon; with this information staring them blankly in the face...it's just pathetically sad... :-X

But whatever, to each his own...if people choose to be sheep...so be it...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 28, 2007, 11:17:14 PM
Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 28, 2007, 11:03:31 PM
The aliens have a complex social structure, grab live hosts and cocoon them, will protect the queen but are resillient enough to survive on their own. They can adapt to any environment, the eggs can last for long periods of time in dormant hibernation. They have acid for blood, a strong exoskeleton. Nothing intimidates them, although fire comes close.
The queen lays eggs which contain facehuggers that early on form a symbiosis with the egg as if it is a living organism itself and upon sensing a potential host, chemically awakens the facehugger and lets it know its time to strike.
The aliens do not give off heat, do not require the same things humans do in order to survive in terms of food ..etc and can move with stunning agility and stealth. They are every bit as strong as they are ferocious and unpredictable. They kill in one instance but will choose hosts in another.
Yeah that's real simple. ::)

Seems to me any more and alien will become a giant "big gross idea" receptacle. I think in 20 years well all be laughing at how long and arbitrary the list is at this rate.

lol. i know. i even forgot to mention the dna reflex.

kommander696

kommander696

[/quote]

Well, there basic features would remain constant, you know inner jaw, acid for blood, the tubing..etc. But the host determines relative size, whether its bidpedal or quadripedal as well as additional features that help it to adapt to its environment.(if the host uses those traits, its assumed that it is in the environment of the host, therefore it will be beneficial to the alien as well, regardless if it merely bursts out of a creature that is currently not in its natural envrionment, hence the predalien receiving the mandibles..etc.

Facehuggers and the eggs are pure with not host dna. The queen would have the crown and little arms and big tail, but its facial structure and teeth and relative size would vary depending upon the host.
The aliens are adaptable as f**k. The original form would only exist provided they evolved on a homeworld and only there would you find the intended hosts it adapted to impregnate etc.
If they are a creation of the spacejockeys, then perhaps they are a genetic chimera of species, with the most deadliest traits taken and never had a regular form independent of its host.
[/quote]

So then - is it possible that the Space Jockeys are the creators of the alien race?  you also mention that the host determines relative size, whether its bidpedal or quadripedal as well as additional features...............
What would happen if (and only IF) a facehugger was to attack a creature such as the large centipede which has hundreds of legs.  It has been documented that some species of centipede grow to larger than normal proportions.  Lets just say that it happened.....what do you think the result would be of the Alien?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Oct 28, 2007, 11:18:03 PM
Quote from: YutaniDitch on Oct 28, 2007, 07:07:16 PM
So, in 350 years time, with scanning technology already available and perfected in Alien WITHOUT any 'hands-on' scientist interference, they could not scan the Queen and learn her morphology eyes-only, and learn her reproductory organs were different from one cycle to the other...?

How did they know she was ready to lay eggs in a 'couple of days, maybe less' then...?

See this is what I'm talking about...you present this undeniable FACT...and the D.O.R.s bypass it completely, and spew some other rhetoric...it's pathetic on their part...

Furthermore, I don't understand how anyone, with the logic of a 9 year old or better, believes that this new vomit nonsense doesn't break canon; with this information staring them blankly in the face...it's just pathetically sad... :-X

But whatever, to each his own...if people choose to be sheep...so be it...

well, i guess when your a 14 yr old loser you don't know that this kind of thing contadicts the other stuff already established in terms of the alien lore, because you don't know about the other stuff. (not you personally, im using it in a different sense. lol, to the collective 14 yr old idiots here.)

Major Alan Schaefer

If you don't like the idea and want to do something about it...stay home don't go to the movie and don't buy it when it comes out hurt their sells

Highland

Highland

The basics of it all goes back to the first Alien movie, which is why the die hards can't grasp it.

Scott made a classic and they've been living off the back off that one ever since, such as classic's do.

If the idea's had been switched and this idea had been in the Alien movie, and it was the brothers that were introducing Egg morphing, you can bet your ass there would be the same outcome, people would be saying "Egg morphing? thats just F*ckin retarded" like they are doing now with this idea.

Aliens is and will always be a classic, nothing changes, so its best to accept this new theory and enjoy the popcorn , or not accept it and not watch it.

I really think bringing in Biology lessons and minor details from other films is going overboard. Fox or the writers dont have that level of thought pattern, like a die hard fan.

The strangest part is, people who have slated Alien Res for the last 10 years, are now using it as a back up of how things "should be". 

Once its printed on film, you can have all the theory's in the world, they wont matter.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 28, 2007, 11:18:40 PM
Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 28, 2007, 11:17:14 PM

lol. i know. i even forgot to mention the dna reflex.

Itll be like that Chuck Norris joke site lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed