Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 198,953 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SMJ on Oct 26, 2007, 09:10:34 PM
And the A:R queen wouldnt have laid eggs before anyway, it would have puked into people and they had her contained so they didnt know that
See right there?

That's an excellent point.

But it still doesn't change the fact egg morphing would be infinitely better. It's slower and meaner and ickier. How does that make them like a bug? It doesn't. But it introduces a level of body-horror that you don't get these days.

Then again, the primary audience is teens. Must make it all gooey to get a reaction, yup yup.

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Oct 26, 2007, 09:12:54 PM
Exactly my point.
Why wasn't egg morphing good enough for you?

SMJ

SMJ

I never liked egg-morohing, give me Colins idea anyday

carnotaurus1350

Im intrigued by the way she reporduces, if done right it will make a really good adition to the life cycle. It should be creepy as anything to see at least. I just hope it isnt an instaneous thing, and the chestburster takes time to delelop. Also, this may be a stupid question..but is it possible these aliens will showcase slightly different traits?

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:11:10 PM
The Queen's messed-up nature only came into play the end, after she'd gone through her natural reproductive process.

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Oct 26, 2007, 09:09:37 PM
I love how something is "lame-ass" when you haven't seen it at all.
Barf goes the PredAlien into the person's mouth, with all loving close-ups of icky goo and someone being forced to swallow.

Really. Gimme egg morphing any day.

first just because they are regurgitating doesn't mean we will actually see them throw up. picture it like this, Predalien mouth covers human mouth for a couple of seconds and that is it, no icky residue or anything like that , sort of how birds feed their young, everthing goes into the mouth with little to no "overflow"

SiL

SiL

I love this.

I don't like the new idea and I'm berated.

People don't like the old idea, suck up to the new one, and everyone's happy and pissing rainbows.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: SMJ on Oct 26, 2007, 09:10:34 PM
And the A:R queen wouldnt have laid eggs before anyway, it would have puked into people and they had her contained so they didnt know that

no it wouldn't have. You can't make up new shit and then pretend it was always the case, jsut because you never saw it in a film but nothing contradicts it in that film either. This is dumb, by this logic, anyone can add new unnecessary bullshit to the aliens lifecycle which was pretty much known and complete with no room for added complexity. What was already established was fine the way it was, everything made sense.

Master

Master

Quote from: SMJ on Oct 26, 2007, 09:14:09 PM
But "colins idea" is lacking. Don`t you see that?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 26, 2007, 09:14:47 PM
first just because they are regurgitating doesn't mean we will actually see them throw up.
But this movie is 'intense' and 'hardcore' and all that buss-word bullshit.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWhy wasn't egg morphing good enough for you?
Why is colins way not good enough for you?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:16:36 PM
Cos egg morphing is already around and so much better.

carnotaurus1350

Well I take it this is the a young queens version of egg morphing. Because she is a queen she probably has a more advanced and quicker way to do this. It could work, time will tell.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:16:36 PM
QuoteWhy wasn't egg morphing good enough for you?
We haven't seen it or heard every detail...Sil u might end up likeing it...if your not to busy falling asleep during Ash's speeches again

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Oh well, this has been fun but it's time to get back to work.

Peace

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Master on Oct 26, 2007, 09:15:44 PM
Quote from: SMJ on Oct 26, 2007, 09:14:09 PM
But "colins idea" is lacking. Don`t you see that?

seriously, coming from someone who never even liked the egg morphing idea and thought it was controversial, I actually would prefer it to this nonsense.

SiL

SiL

It also ignores that Queens are born Queens. If Aliens just molted into Queens, why have them born?

Seriously, not only do we get barf, but we also get Queen molting?

What the f**k, honestly?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed