AVP2 Hype Vs Cloverfield Hype

Started by A.Nightmare, Aug 19, 2007, 05:27:46 PM

Author
AVP2 Hype Vs Cloverfield Hype (Read 2,085 times)

darkbladepred

To be completely honest I'm not too excited about Cloverfield. TDK however is gonna be wicked, but as of now I'm waiting for one thing only: AsVP. I'm eager to see the two creatures again, even more so than I am to see Batman. (I can't believe I just typed that sentence...)

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

I am pretty excited about all 3...yes, I lean toward AVP..I also am a big fan of batman...cloverfield or what ever the dam name is I can wait on...but I like to see it..

tommygun

tommygun

There has been no hype for AVP 2...Cloverfield is targeting a wider spectrum of the movie going audience compared to AVP2 and JJ Abrams is pretty shrewd...Supposedly Fox has the best marketing unit in the business, we will see what they come up with.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Whatever the new film ends up being called, my interest for it went massively down, as soon as I saw the poster with the giant shadow cast over the city. The monster was being referred to as a completely new design, something never before seen, yet that showed it as disappointingly humanoid.

The Predalien is our film's Ace in the proverbial hole. If it looks any good... :)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Well,
it's obvious the popular hype is with J.J.'s project, but I'm way more hyped for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem!!  ;)
Can't wait to see them creatures again in the big screen!!

azerty

azerty

Where was I  ;D Well on the internet like everybody else, i guess i just visit the wrong websites to have noticed the movie. I'm not a big movie fanatic, i mostly visit football and music sites. Looks exciting though!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed