Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers

Started by Accaris, Dec 19, 2007, 01:40:17 PM

Author
Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers (Read 13,292 times)

SyntaX

SyntaX

True.

Gotta admitt, there's more HATERS out there then LOVERS. Thanks to P.W Anderson. Haters barely post... but when they do. The shit hits the fan

Clydewyman

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:24:54 PM
He still had his wristblades on him, but decided to not use them until the very end. The bare handed fight was intentional, cause it just looked like in P1 when the Predator took off his mask and all that.

The Wolf Predator chooses not to use it's wristblades until the very end? I've got a very bad feeling about this, you know what I mean?

And real question here is, how is the rehash of the climax scene (Arnold vs. the First Predator) play out in this upcoming movie?

Quote from: SyntaX on Dec 19, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
True.

Gotta admitt, there's more HATERS out there then LOVERS. Thanks to P.W Anderson. Haters barely post... but when they do. The shit hits the fan

The main reason? Overreaction or obsession.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:34:04 PM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:24:54 PM
He still had his wristblades on him, but decided to not use them until the very end. The bare handed fight was intentional, cause it just looked like in P1 when the Predator took off his mask and all that.

The Wolf Predator chooses not to use it's wristblades until the very end? I've got a very bad feeling about this, you know what I mean?

And real question here is, how is the rehash of the climax scene (Arnold vs. the First Predator) play out in this upcoming movie?

Quote from: SyntaX on Dec 19, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
True.

The main reason? Overreaction or obsession.

Wolf not using his wrist blades makes absolutely no sense what so ever

Clydewyman

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 02:38:08 PM

And this is why I've got a very bad feeling about this upcoming movie, especially a part in which the Predator destroys it's own ship after the plasma misses Chet.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:40:00 PM
Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 02:38:08 PM

And this is why I've got a very bad feeling about this upcoming movie, especially a part in which the Predator destroys it's own ship after the plasma misses Chet.

Yeah, that was totally stupid and ployed just so the ship can crash on Earth cuz FOX wouldn't give them enough run time to actually play out a scene that makes SENSE.

Gacu666

Gacu666

Well at least there is no Predalien using Predator technology, w00t  ::)

holdtheline

holdtheline

No wristblades until the the end?  There was a recent report that he decapitated one with his blades..

As an aside, these reviews are making me really uneasy now.. :-[

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: holdtheline on Dec 19, 2007, 02:44:02 PM
No wristblades until the the end?  There was a recent report that he decapitated one with his blades in the hospital..

As an aside, these reviews are making me really uneasy now.. :-[

NO, he starts to punch the Predalien when he could've done the same punches with some wrist blades out to actually kill it.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 02:42:48 PM

Yeah, that was totally stupid and ployed just so the ship can crash on Earth cuz FOX wouldn't give them enough run time to actually play out a scene that makes SENSE.

I know what you mean, and all it takes is a rational explanation to make people feel sad for getting their hopes too high, if I were to be one of these people I would feel sad too.

And one more thing, if the Predator is fully aware that if it shoots it's own shoulder cannon, the chances of hitting Chet would be slim and would make the smart choice by being brave enough and arm itself with the wristblades and go hand-to-hand with Chet, but what did it do? Yes that's right, it does it anyway despite knowing the consequences before-hand.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:46:07 PM
Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 02:42:48 PM

I know what you mean, and all it takes is a rational explanation to make people feel sad for getting their hopes too high, if I were to be one of these people I would feel sad too.

And one more thing, if the Predator is fully aware that if it shoots it's own shoulder cannon, the chances of hitting Chet would be slim and would make the smart choice by being brave enough and arm itself with the wristblades and go hand-to-hand with Chet, but what did it do? Yes that's right, it does it anyway despite knowing the consequences before-hand.

Yes then he misses but doesn't do any damage, so he turns and shoots again to do some damage.

mightydreadlock

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 01:52:53 PM
I wont read that review ... and beside that.

If the Movie will be crap .. plotwise .. from my view ... then i will blame fox/salerno for that. The Strause have done a fantastic job for there first time! It is obvious, they can do it ... so imagine what they could make with a good script in space! I hope this Movie will be a success and i'm looking very forward to avp 3. Hopefully Fox will give the Strause more control ...

greetz

What about the really bad acting, shitty editing, cinematography they are talking about in the reviews. The Strauses ARE THE DIRECTORS.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: mightydreadlock on Dec 19, 2007, 02:49:09 PM
Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 01:52:53 PM
I wont read that review ... and beside that.

If the Movie will be crap .. plotwise .. from my view ... then i will blame fox/salerno for that. The Strause have done a fantastic job for there first time! It is obvious, they can do it ... so imagine what they could make with a good script in space! I hope this Movie will be a success and i'm looking very forward to avp 3. Hopefully Fox will give the Strause more control ...

greetz

What about the really bad acting, shitty editing, cinematography they are talking about in the reviews. The Strauses ARE THE DIRECTORS.

The film looks REALLY fast paced and rushed.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 02:48:01 PM

Yes then he misses but doesn't do any damage, so he turns and shoots again to do some damage.

I agree... And that is the most retarded thing to do.

Although I won't blame the Strause Brothers for the mishaps being caused, I still love them because they did tried their best and never gave up. That's the true fighting spirit that I want.

And if Alien vs. Predator: Requiem is really a worst movie then I would go back to my Predator universe instead or surrender myself to the Predators and be sent to their homeworld to live with them forever.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

I can only judge by the material i saw ... clips and trailers .. and it looks nice imo! Of course i'll wait for the movie .. as YOU should too ... or did you see already the movie so you can say the acting is bad?  ::)

But from the clips/trailers all looks just fine! I dont care about the one, two guys who posted, this movies is crap .... fine .. their opinion .. i'l wait and judge by myself. You should ALL do that ... whining and complaining MORE than before because of one fan review is just ridiculous

greetz

WhySoSerious

If you take the opinion of one guy, you're a retard. 

Go see the movie have fun and make your own opinion. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed