AvPR Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 07:00:27 PM

Author
AvPR Rated 15 in UK (Read 37,194 times)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The ratings in the UK are fairly strict AFAIK, even if you are with an adult or guardian you will not be able to see this film if you are under the age of 15/18.  The only rating that has any leeway is the 12a rating.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Sheesh - and here was me looking forward to a kid free zone at the cinema!!  ::)

Bri :-\

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 04, 2007, 05:46:02 PM
The BBFC added it to their site yesterday:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9646/00ep3.jpg

I'm pissed off to be honest. I was sure it would be an 18. Instead it has the same certifcate as AvP.  >:(

Oh god damn it. Not on frontpage?

severen76

severen76

so thei hasnt been any cuts in it, but does this mean they've digitally removed blood, changed the color or whatever.

Hope not  :(

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 04, 2007, 05:46:02 PM
The BBFC added it to their site yesterday:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9646/00ep3.jpg

I'm pissed off to be honest. I was sure it would be an 18. Instead it has the same certifcate as AvP.  >:(

dont worry about it mate look at other horros that are 15 like land of the dead and 30 days of nights, they said its not going to be a saw movie.

beeko

beeko

dont stress colin has already said there is only 1 cut, remember the UK is less conservative than the US

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

AvP got 15 and i dont know how lol

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Anyone else notice that it says that the movie is going to be 93 mins long?

SiL

SiL

That's because that's how long it is.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Dec 04, 2007, 08:39:24 PM

And it sucks ape balls.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 04, 2007, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 04, 2007, 08:39:24 PM

And it sucks ape balls.

Like tim burton ?

Helikaon

Helikaon

QuoteAnd it sucks ape balls.

1 hour 30 sucks balls? What are you expecting a 3 hour LOTR-esque mega bash? it's a pretty low budget film...

Quoteso thei hasnt been any cuts in it, but does this mean they've digitally removed blood, changed the color or whatever.

Thats what cutting means, they haven't forced the directors to remove anything

War Wager

War Wager

Well good thing for me about a 15 rating is that I can just walk in. Bad and worsed thing is that it probably won't be as realsistc as it should be.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

How in the living shit is this a 15s? its gore sick human gore, worst than some 18s films, ware's Colin, as something been changed, have they toned it down or something? 

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 04, 2007, 08:58:27 PM
How in the living shit is this a 15s? its gore sick human gore, worst than some 18s films, ware's Colin, as something been changed, have they toned it down or something? 

things have changed in the uk look at 30 days of nights and land of the dead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed