Star Wars: Empire at War. <3

First Blood

First Blood

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 06, 2011, 10:44:43 PM
Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Do the VIRTUAL MISSIONS if you haven't done so already. Especially the combat training ones, you will bust out awesome as hell moves! Better yet, Ima just tell you right now. When you're fighting a group of guys, and you do that one hit kill thing, immediately press and hold the same button, plus keeping the analog stick in the direction of the nearest bad guy and you will honestly be a god.

First Blood

First Blood

Thanks, I just picked it up today actually. I'll keep that in mind, thanks ShadowPred.  :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You will be extremely satisfied when you destroy them with them badass moves.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

That square thing pops up on the screen? How did you not notice it before doing virtual training?

Shame it makes it to f**king easy, easiest game ever, even more so than 2 because it also adds crossbow and brotherhood. The only thing in this game that is even remotely difficult is the free running and that is cause it clunky. 

Keg

Keg

Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix

Never did get to play this prequel to the first game released back in 2001. Cant wait to get stuck in.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 07, 2011, 04:32:04 PM
That square thing pops up on the screen? How did you not notice it before doing virtual training? 

No, I was trying to say that I was unaware how I could connect two assassination moves into one. You know when you assassinate a guy and then immediately throw a knife or shoot your wrist gun at the dude, I was talking about that, because you could easily be doing that for a good 40 seconds before running out of ammo for either weapon. And I was too late in the game to enjoy that for every fight.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh right I thought your were talking about chained kills with just the one weapon, I learnt about the two weapon thing by accident.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Republic Commando.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I got done playing some mass effect 2.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Best team AI in any game ever.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 08:21:52 PM
Best team AI in any game ever.
So fricken true, they need to make more man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed