Nope

Nope

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: shobidoo on Dec 29, 2010, 11:29:07 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 29, 2010, 11:07:41 PM
Star Wars Battlefront.
Hell yeah!
It brought back some fond memories with my friends in the real world, before they left.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ima be playing AvP2 either today, or tomorrow. Need to go see how much AvP3 costs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's $39.99 here in Canada. I would imagine it's a similar price down south.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

25 bucks down here. I'll get around on getting it late in 2011.

i heard someone say it was $5 to download for PC at amazon.com on here the other day. i guess it depends on what platform you play on.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Space on Impossible with all my weapons upgraded ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 31, 2010, 10:31:55 AM
i heard someone say it was $5 to download for PC at amazon.com on here the other day. i guess it depends on what platform you play on.

I would download on my PC, but my PC is shit right now. Shame, because I would definitely get it for the PC, but I guess it's the 360 for me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Uncharted 2: Among Theives (finally decided to get those A/V component HD cables.. PS3 is now playable, and it seems like a new game... playing this the first time in standard def made me very sadface, but now my tear are of joy, experiencing this game in the glory it always should be in. But f**k you, Sony, for not including any HD A/V or HDMI cables in the package!)

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Mirror's Edge
Aliens vs Predator
Monday Night Combat
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (remastered)

My new shit.  ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

uncharted, just got to the goelem type things I find these sections easier than the main part. Surprisingly

One thing that I had forgotten though is the total clustter f**k of the enemies it is so annoying. Also the section where you go underground I know it makes sense if you think about it but I would prefer if there was no enemies there just to make it seem like you were discovering everything first hand. Like the tenzin missions in the second.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 31, 2010, 02:53:54 PM
Dead Space on Inhuman with all my weapons upgraded ;D

Sure you don't mean Impossible?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Oops, yeah I meant Impossible, must have gotten confused with Turoks hardest mode, again.

Gate

Gate

Is it odd that I find Black Ops' campaign more enjoyable than I do Multiplayer?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

No cause the multiplayer is pure no skill noob filled overatted shiz.

Keg

Keg

People think im insane but i never once even tried multiplayer on MW2 or Black Ops. Not my cup of tea online shooters. Love the cinematic campaigns but mulitplayer isnt for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed