Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,620 times)

Razz

Razz

Returnal

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Returnal was the first PS5 game I got, and the one I played the least of.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

I haven't touched this in ages, having fun making Cole yell at people for no reason.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2022, 02:08:09 AM
L.A. Noire

I haven't touched this in ages, having fun making Cole yell at people for no reason.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 07, 2022, 03:21:30 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2022, 02:08:09 AM
L.A. Noire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmvSieBFPNM

Ha, just did that DLC mission. It also has Ted's dad from Bill & Ted as the first witness. :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing: Lego Star Wars: Force Awakens

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finished It Takes Two and it has to be one, if not the best, couch co op game I've played.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

Just wrapped up the Homicide Desk.

Kradan

Kradan

Each time I hear abbreviation "L. A." all I can think about is Kurt Russell surfing

Ingwar

Ingwar

Still playing Fallout 4 and I'm absolutely enjoying it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having another go through the Mass Effect trilogy, but this time I'm playing as a dick. Been meaning to do this for yonks but I've never got around to it.

Also taking the opportunity to play it as a female Shepard, so actually I'm a lady dick (a c**t?).

I gotta admit, I'm quite enjoying being an absolute arsehole to everyone and generally shooting people in the face rather than negotiating. It's already got me laid once and I've only just got off the Citadel.

I'm also planning to off Wrex on Virmire to see how that mixes things up down the line.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 09, 2022, 07:32:35 AM
Each time I hear abbreviation "L. A." all I can think about is Kurt Russell surfing
Not Bruce Campbell as a plastic surgeon?

"What a beautiful, blue eye. A shame he only has one."

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Monster Hunter Rise (PC)

I defeated Thunder Serpent Narwa which means the hunter rank cap is unlocked, got to HR 20 and defeated Chameleos and am now on my way HR 30. I know that I gotta get to HR 100 in order to face Crimson Glow Valstrax.

Along the way I'm looking to fully upgrade Sword and Shields for each element type, just requires fighting some elder dragons I've yet to unlock (HR 30, 40, 50). At some point I might even want to get some Greatswords and Charge Blades going just to mix things up and I have experience with them from Monster Hunter World too despite even maining Sword and Shield then.

Also looking to not repeat my Nintendo Switch mistake I'm taking full advantage of the buddy dojo so that I have different support types of palicos at higher levels (bombardier is my favourite, like a fighter but with more explosions and monster part breaking), and have higher level buddies doing gathering runs and most importantly on the trade submarines (level 30 buddies means I can use the level 30 bargain that gets me way more materials at once for mega potions and buffs).

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Elden Ring. 

I don't think I'm going through the story progression like I'm supposed to because I keep finding NPCs for one quest supposed to be here somewhere far away over there with no mention of any quest, but its fun.  Got that typical souls flavor with an open world with tons of bosses. 

I do think it is actually easier than typical souls game just because there are so many different ways to play and npc summons and stuff.  I cheesed the first two "hard" bosses by randomly finding a stray dog summon that can poison both of them and just running away from them as they slowly died. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed