Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,810 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Peter Jackson's King Kong

So I just finished up the river raft bit and the V. rex fights as Kong. I think I actually burned some Skull Islanders to death at one point, and seeing them fall into the river... :laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

Just got back into Vermintide.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Overlord II

Mostly hack'n'slash. Don't get fooled because this game has no tactical feel whatsoever. Still, quite fun to play !

EDIT: It's more like a puzzle than an RPG game.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fired up GTA V for the first time in a long time last night. The multiplayer's still a fun romp. It does kinda upset me how Rockstar have apparently abandoned the singleplayer aspect of the game though, because that's what made me fall in love with the series in the first place.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Playing on PC or console?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

PS4.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Just finished Dark Souls 3

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jun 02, 2016, 07:25:39 PM

But I've got some bad news.

You're going back!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 02, 2016, 10:49:09 PM
Quote from: MoonerSK on Jun 02, 2016, 07:25:39 PM

But I've got some bad news.

You're going back!

Got Blood and Wine to play first, but sure I am :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Peter Jackson's King Kong

As good as 99% of this game is, that last level in New York is pretty damn awful. The controls are ass, and the camera keeps jumping around.

Sabby

Sabby

About to jump back into Continent of the Ninth Seal.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Dead by Daylight

It's pretty heart pounding playing as the survivor, but overall its kinda meh

FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID THIS GAME IS AMAZING

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Bloodborne

Final Fantasy X-2 HD

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

Finally finished the dumb story mode of MKXL. I love the game, but never really want a story mode in a fighter. I really prefer the short text descriptions in the original three, which let your imagination fill in the blanks. What you get by having a story mode is MK Annihilation. Mortal Kombat is super cheesy. Great game though, just best to stick to Towers mode.

Then I played a couple hours further into Outlast. It's cheesy as well, but not quite as bad. It's really pretty fun because you're only asked to just run away from everything & use your head when choosing the path. I really like the documents. Feels like being in a late night low budget horror you'd catch on Cinemax or something.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I pulled out my old Guitar Hero games earlier this week, and had a blast playing through the old tunes. Shame the series burned itself out within five years, and to be frank, the new one doesn't look that great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed