Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,571 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

if your rifle has ap rounds then it will insta kill an enemy no matter what (unless enemy is a bloater)   8)

one thing about grounded is that it isn't short on cogs, I've got upgraded shiznit but no rounds to use on the enemies.....

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 03, 2014, 05:03:26 PM
if your rifle has ap rounds then it will insta kill an enemy no matter what (unless enemy is a bloater)   8)

one thing about grounded is that it isn't short on cogs, I've got upgraded shiznit but no rounds to use on the enemies.....
When you run out of ammo for some weapons, you'll immediately get that type of ammo off of dead enemies I've noticed. IF you legit have emptied all of your weapons almost every enemy will drop something for you.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 03, 2014, 04:32:52 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAH STOP DISLIKING THE THINGS I LIKE!!

Kinda all I'm hearing from you.

Still didn't answer my question though. Me disliking the game isn't somehow making it any less fun for you is it?

You remind me of a friend of mine. He likes League of Legends, I don't. So when he keeps telling me "give it another chance" and each time I still hate it, each time he just says "give it some time you'll like it."

Point being, people don't always like the same things.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2014, 04:08:48 PM
The anti-tank rifle will become your best friend. You're gonna love the 3rd Energy Reactor sequence and make sure you bought Regina's Heavy Machine Gun for that section! You will rack up insane no-damage points.

How much does the Heavy Machine Gun cost? Might have to go grinding for it cause I also want the suit that keeps me from bleeding.

I'm on the boat now. I'm about to go to an island I think because I just got the battery to restore the ship's power.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 03, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

Still didn't answer my question though. Me disliking the game isn't somehow making it any less fun for you is it?

You remind me of a friend of mine. He likes League of Legends, I don't. So when he keeps telling me "give it another chance" and each time I still hate it, each time he just says "give it some time you'll like it."

As long as you can properly back up your reasoning I won't give a shit. League of Legends is a trash game just like all other MOBA games anyways.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 03, 2014, 07:38:21 PM

As long as you can properly back up your reasoning I won't give a shit.

I gave you reasons and you got all defensive as if I'd insulted your grandma's secret cookie recipe. The fact that you think I need to justify myself to you is both hilarious and pathetic.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were the one that was complaining about mechanics of the game when it was really you who just didn't know how to play the f**king game.  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I never said I didn't know how to play the game, I just didn't like it. That's taking you some time to digest for some reason, and I don't know why.

Look, I know you wont be happy until I suck Naughty Dog's cock as hard as you do, but until they do another Crash Bandicoot game that's not likely to happen so we seem to be at an impasse.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil Remake

Playing as Hill, kicking a fair amount of ass so far.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 03, 2014, 11:45:34 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Playing as Hill, kicking a fair amount of ass so far.

Now I want to play Resident Evil...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

That would be the PC version mate, nice choice. Otherwise it was gonna look like

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The anti-tank rifle will become your best friend. You're gonna love the 3rd Energy Reactor sequence and make sure you bought Regina's Heavy Machine Gun for that section! You will rack up insane no-damage points.

How much does the Heavy Machine Gun cost? Might have to go grinding for it cause I also want the suit that keeps me from bleeding.

I'm on the boat now. I'm about to go to an island I think because I just got the battery to restore the ship's power.

I don't recall off the top of my head, but it's pricey. The inner suit is definitely worth investing in because you'll save money by not having to buy hemostats anymore, or large medkits. Anything designed to stop bleeding you won't need to buy, in short.

Oh, you must've loved the boat sequence. When the Elasmosaurs and Pteranodons go all out horde mode, ugh.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 01:07:55 PM

I don't recall off the top of my head, but it's pricey. The inner suit is definitely worth investing in because you'll save money by not having to buy hemostats anymore, or large medkits. Anything designed to stop bleeding you won't need to buy, in short.

Oh, you must've loved the boat sequence. When the Elasmosaurs and Pteranodons go all out horde mode, ugh.

The Heavy Machinegun is so OP..I wreck everything now. I have so many points that I can buy whatever I want now.

I beat the Plesiosaurus and am now playing as Dylan again.

Is it just me or is Regina more sassy in this game? She's always got some kind of zinger ready.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

She definitely has more of an attitude, which I think makes sense given that she's been in this situation before; fighting dinosaurs. She knows what to expect.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 03, 2014, 05:09:30 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 03, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

When you run out of ammo for some weapons, you'll immediately get that type of ammo off of dead enemies I've noticed. IF you legit have emptied all of your weapons almost every enemy will drop something for you.

in my experience you will get some ammo but its not always the same kind of round unless you are playing as Ellie (where it is all rifle rounds).

I think there is a round limit on grounded as well.  I never have had more than like 14 total rounds for EVERY weapon type except the FT. 

Fight with David was much more intense on grounded. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed