Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,484 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

So far Alduin and Harkon are no more. I wore Stalhrim armour for a bit but switched back to my legendary Wolf Armour (Companions armour) that I have worn since near the very beginning but still have my Stalhrim shield and sword.

I "prestiged" my one handed skill back to level 15 but with my legendary Stalhrim sword I'm quickly rising back up, it helps that I have the great protection of my shield and heavy armour.

I have also researched the Ebony Warrior and over the time of the game I built a home in the Pale (under Imperial control due to the treaty), and have hoarded on enchanting and smithing materials. I have a long term plan on enchanting my Wolf Armour with stronger enchantments that what the Ebony Warrior has, such as a stronger health regeneration rate on my cuirass.

With the vampires dealt with and the rune and Aruiel weapons and armour left behind at Fort Dawnguard (except rune war axe, I'll keep that) I'm going back to Solstheim, though I left with all the stones (except the one at Miraak's temple) freed by dark powers Miraak is far from defeated and only I can stand against him. I'm off to go find a Dunmer who knows more about the evil Black Books.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 16, 2013, 08:39:28 PM
Skyrim

So far Alduin and Harkon are no more. I wore Stalhrim armour for a bit but switched back to my legendary Wolf Armour (Companions armour) that I have worn since near the very beginning but still have my Stalhrim shield and sword.

I "prestiged" my one handed skill back to level 15 but with my legendary Stalhrim sword I'm quickly rising back up, it helps that I have the great protection of my shield and heavy armour.

I have also researched the Ebony Warrior and over the time of the game I built a home in the Pale (under Imperial control due to the treaty), and have hoarded on enchanting and smithing materials. I have a long term plan on enchanting my Wolf Armour with stronger enchantments that what the Ebony Warrior has, such as a stronger health regeneration rate on my cuirass.

With the vampires dealt with and the rune and Aruiel weapons and armour left behind at Fort Dawnguard (except rune war axe, I'll keep that) I'm going back to Solstheim, though I left with all the stones (except the one at Miraak's temple) freed by dark powers Miraak is far from defeated and only I can stand against him. I'm off to go find a Dunmer who knows more about the evil Black Books.

You plan on taking out Miirak soon? or will that come after the Ebony warrior falls?  :P
Also do you know about, I warn you though potential spoilers...
Spoiler
Kaarstagg?
[close]

I've also recently gotten back to playing this, one of those games that if you stop playing it over a long period of time and then you get back to it, it makes you appreciate it that much more  :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've killed Kaarstagg in a previous play through. Never killed some Reaper boss dude in the Soul Cairn though, that's on the agenda though. As for Miraak I just recently defeated him. Never fought he Ebony Warrior and I have a looong way to go. Don't know why I deleted my other profile ages ago, the one where I got the achievement for killing a legendary Dragon, I'd be much closer to that goal.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dark Souls

f**k you darkwraith toast piece of f**k, and f**k the moonlight butterfly too bullshit ass magic.

Great times.

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Dec 17, 2013, 12:33:33 AM
I've also recently gotten back to playing this, one of those games that if you stop playing it over a long period of time and then you get back to it, it makes you appreciate it that much more  :)

So true, I go weeks or months without playing and then when I do it's like welcome back.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 17, 2013, 12:44:18 AM
I've killed Kaarstagg in a previous play through. Never killed some Reaper boss dude in the Soul Cairn though, that's on the agenda though. As for Miraak I just recently defeated him. Never fought he Ebony Warrior and I have a looong way to go. Don't know why I deleted my other profile ages ago, the one where I got the achievement for killing a legendary Dragon, I'd be much closer to that goal.

Yeah I've fought all of those except the Ebony warrior, that damn level 81 requirement man...
The Reaper boss is nice, I've only fought him once though...
To me Kaarstagg was the toughest but I have a feeling that's because I haven't fought the Ebony Warrior yet,
there is still time for me to be proven wrong..

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 16, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
DOOM 3 with the Perfected DOOM 3 mod. Overhauled graphics, improved weapons, double-bareled shotgun, tougher enemies...THIS is DOOM 3 ;D

Check this out too ;) http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-iii/downloads/ceds-assets-pack

QuoteContents: (Significative additions, amongst others)

-Balanced weapons, where everything from caliber to weight is taken into account!
-Balanced inventory, where you can no longer hold 50 grenades and hundreds of ammunition (This doesn't affect carrying all your weapons)
-Done the scope functional in the rocket launcher and it has 2 magnifications.
-Done heavy new scripting work, counting the removal of redundant lines to the addition of many more for new functionalities.
-Created new-from-scratch animations for almost every weapon in the game! Adding exclusive animations such as running cycles, fire mode switches and more!
-Added scavenge feature! Searching corpses gives you a wide variety of useful items, which range from a single shotgun shell to a full dose of health or item combos!
-Added iron sights modes for most of the weapons.
-Added different fire modes for some weapons.
-Added a flashlight to the shotgun. Its light is very short-ranged, it uses no bateries and can be toggled ON and OFF at will.
-Added a Guide Screen to the mainmenu. (Idea inspired by BrutalDoom, RGH and the first Doom games themselves)
-Changed many damage properties, where enemies with body armor like the security guards take less damage in the chest, as an example.
-Changed damage produced by headshots. They are lethal and play a vital role for ammo conservation.
-Changed muzzleflashes, explosions and most of the weapon particles for better looking ones.
-Disabled "auto-reload". Are you a badass marine or what? (Idea inspired by SWAT 4).
-Disabled shotgun looping-reload cycle. Each shell at a time. (Idea inspired by SWAT 4).
-Retouched mainmenu (Fixed the Options screen, so it fits with the new functionalities. Added a guide screen)
-Retouched HUD (Added certain things like fire mode indicators)
-Enhanced weapon accuracy. The faster you shoot the higher the spread penalty is. Aiming affects accuracy as well.
-Enhanced player movements, where heavier weapons affect your agility.
-Enhanced player footsteps sounds, changed by 16 new ones.
Some more changes are present in this pack!

Other game fixes:

-Weapons are lowered when climbing.
-Weapons can now be switched while reloading.
-Fixed bug where gunshot sounds would stop when switching weapons or your gun being lowered externally (e.g. by a script call)
-Fixed a problem where the weapons offsets would be screwed if dying when aiming. (Though it was mod-specific, it was a huge bug nevertheless)
-Fixed hierarchies in some of the weapon meshes.
-Fixed some dissappearing decals such as blood splatters. Now they'll stay.
-Changed many weapon meshes position/rotation and also done minor enhancements to some of them, so that they look better.
-Changed the way ejected shells are handled (excepting for the shotgun brass)
-Changed rocket ammo & rocket launcher world models so that they fit with the new rocket launcher.
-Changed many weapon sounds for more agressive ones.
-Increased explosions damages and radius. A grenade can kill you as easily as it could kill any mid-rank enemy

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Love getting hired by Kjor to kill run away crew members now gang members for 1500 per job, way better than Jarl bounties who give out only 300.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 17, 2013, 07:33:46 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 16, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
DOOM 3 with the Perfected DOOM 3 mod. Overhauled graphics, improved weapons, double-bareled shotgun, tougher enemies...THIS is DOOM 3 ;D

Check this out too ;) http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-iii/downloads/ceds-assets-pack

QuoteContents: (Significative additions, amongst others)

-Balanced weapons, where everything from caliber to weight is taken into account!
-Balanced inventory, where you can no longer hold 50 grenades and hundreds of ammunition (This doesn't affect carrying all your weapons)
-Done the scope functional in the rocket launcher and it has 2 magnifications.
-Done heavy new scripting work, counting the removal of redundant lines to the addition of many more for new functionalities.
-Created new-from-scratch animations for almost every weapon in the game! Adding exclusive animations such as running cycles, fire mode switches and more!
-Added scavenge feature! Searching corpses gives you a wide variety of useful items, which range from a single shotgun shell to a full dose of health or item combos!
-Added iron sights modes for most of the weapons.
-Added different fire modes for some weapons.
-Added a flashlight to the shotgun. Its light is very short-ranged, it uses no bateries and can be toggled ON and OFF at will.
-Added a Guide Screen to the mainmenu. (Idea inspired by BrutalDoom, RGH and the first Doom games themselves)
-Changed many damage properties, where enemies with body armor like the security guards take less damage in the chest, as an example.
-Changed damage produced by headshots. They are lethal and play a vital role for ammo conservation.
-Changed muzzleflashes, explosions and most of the weapon particles for better looking ones.
-Disabled "auto-reload". Are you a badass marine or what? (Idea inspired by SWAT 4).
-Disabled shotgun looping-reload cycle. Each shell at a time. (Idea inspired by SWAT 4).
-Retouched mainmenu (Fixed the Options screen, so it fits with the new functionalities. Added a guide screen)
-Retouched HUD (Added certain things like fire mode indicators)
-Enhanced weapon accuracy. The faster you shoot the higher the spread penalty is. Aiming affects accuracy as well.
-Enhanced player movements, where heavier weapons affect your agility.
-Enhanced player footsteps sounds, changed by 16 new ones.
Some more changes are present in this pack!

Other game fixes:

-Weapons are lowered when climbing.
-Weapons can now be switched while reloading.
-Fixed bug where gunshot sounds would stop when switching weapons or your gun being lowered externally (e.g. by a script call)
-Fixed a problem where the weapons offsets would be screwed if dying when aiming. (Though it was mod-specific, it was a huge bug nevertheless)
-Fixed hierarchies in some of the weapon meshes.
-Fixed some dissappearing decals such as blood splatters. Now they'll stay.
-Changed many weapon meshes position/rotation and also done minor enhancements to some of them, so that they look better.
-Changed the way ejected shells are handled (excepting for the shotgun brass)
-Changed rocket ammo & rocket launcher world models so that they fit with the new rocket launcher.
-Changed many weapon sounds for more agressive ones.
-Increased explosions damages and radius. A grenade can kill you as easily as it could kill any mid-rank enemy

Hm, sounds like a giant weapons mod more than anything else. Does this contain any visual updates?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 17, 2013, 12:47:09 AM
Dark Souls

f**k you darkwraith toast piece of f**k, and f**k the moonlight butterfly too bullshit ass magic.

Great times.

So true, I go weeks or months without playing and then when I do it's like welcome back.

You got Xbox? We could always do some j-j-j-j-jolly cooperation!

Me and my friend went through Moonlight Butterfly yesterday :3 then he wanted to fight Capra. I knew he wouldn't be ready for it, and tried to warn him..but he would not hear reason. Literally two seconds after he got through the fog gate he had half his bar downed. I was trying to dish out lazer beam justice, but sadly Capra wanted my friend's head badly enough to completely ignore me and finish him off. T'was a sad day.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 17, 2013, 01:31:18 PM
Dark Souls

Great times.

Me and my friend went through Moonlight Butterfly yesterday :3 then he wanted to fight Capra. I knew he wouldn't be ready for it, and tried to warn him..but he would not hear reason. Literally two seconds after he got through the fog gate he had half his bar downed. I was trying to dish out lazer beam justice, but sadly Capra wanted my friend's head badly enough to completely ignore me and finish him off. T'was a sad day.

PS3 unfortunately man. :-\

I'm actually about to fight the Capra Demon, just went back to the bonfire to restock and level up a bit before fighting it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 17, 2013, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 17, 2013, 01:31:18 PM
Dark Souls

Great times.

PS3 unfortunately man. :-\

I'm actually about to fight the Capra Demon, just went back to the bonfire to restock and level up a bit before fighting it.

Damn..guess we wont have a chance to cooperate on Dark Souls 2 either T_T

Capra Demon almost made me quit the game back when I first started playing. Then a buddy taught me a shortcut and I completely bypassed the Depths and half of Blightown. I went back for his ass to settle the score though, you can be sure of that XD

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 17, 2013, 12:59:48 PM

Hm, sounds like a giant weapons mod more than anything else. Does this contain any visual updates?

I don't know because I always used the Absolute HD mod with all other mods I used  :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

I just use mine. No graphical pimping, just seven years of balancing and tweakery.

(It still sucks.)

Effectz

Effectz

Mechwarrior online.The clans are coming!

http://mwomercs.com/clans

Nightlord

Nightlord

Fallout

He-he-here I go
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed