Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,549 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Holy f**k I am having so much fun now. ROE is so f**king fast paced it feels so damn good.

Plus dat double barrel shotgun. Emphasis on dat.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Playing ME3 with all the DLC now. Just finished Leviathan, and every time Shepard said the word "Leviathan" I couldn't help but hear Castiel from supernatural yell "LEVIATHAAAAAANS!!!". After this playthrough I'm gonna start over from ME1 on insanity and hopefully beat all three of them on that difficulty.
I've been playing BF3 and ACM for multiplayer.

WinterActual

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More EndWar as a commander of the U.S 16th armoured battalion.

World War 3 grew more bitter for me, as I had grown proud of the strong veteran units, only to helplessly see some of them be killed, I even suffered a defeat which involved The European Federation kicking my out of Northern Europe.

But I got my revenge, from the south I went northward and I split the European Federation in two and also split the remaining Russian forces in the south in two. At the same time the European Federation completely secures Moscow.

My final battle was with the last remnants of the Russians which is in Southern Europe. I was the defender against a superior force, but when those Russians charged through canyon like paths my mass of tanks, transports (with anti air guns), and mobile artillery was just waiting them. It didn't end well for the Russians.

I won World War 3 with the U.S at the doorsteps of both Moscow (under European Federation control) and Paris, with the Russians close to being wiped out and Europe split in two thanks to my push from south to north. I preferred fighting Russians personally as Europe and America are both good guys in this game despite them fighting each other. The losses of my units in my 16th armoured battalion made the campaign a sadder one.

I've been thinking about future games, whether I want to continue with armoured battalions or maybe try on mechanized battalions. Not assault because assault battalions are balanced or even amount of units per class, I'd rather specialize in something. Thing is with an armoured battalion I get 6 tank units but I also get 6 mobile artillery units. I put all of my tank units to use at some pint or another but artillery I only really used 2 units out of 6 the whole war. Tactical battalion is a no no because I only get 1 transport unit. Airbourne has a focus on riflemen which is nice but I don't use gunships in huge quantities. I'll probably stick with armoured for now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 07, 2013, 04:48:19 AM
For DooMRLZ -> http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/videos/v19-demonstration-zombieman-last-stand  8)

I love you man :')

This is why DOOM is the greatest game ever. Made in 1993 and mods are still being released for it.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Zelda Skyward Sword.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead

I'm being lazy, got one of those pillows that has those arm rests. Practically falling asleep again as we speak, only because I just woke up and started playing games.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Marine? ...Welcome home Marine. :o

id where the f**k is my Doom 4?

Resident Evil 5

f**k the haters this is a great game. Stupid, but f**king great. Especially the first half of the game, so much good until the second half ruins it, just like RE 2. :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 07, 2013, 05:10:18 PM

Marine? ...Welcome home Marine. :o

Man, don't say that. You will make me replay both DooM ]I[ and RoE in coop with somebody  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've bought a lot of games that I've still got to get around to playing.

Going to start getting back into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer if anyone is game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More EndWar - as the European Federation, founded 2018, in world war 3 2020. This time I'm commanding a mechanized battalion (or "Battlegroup") of the European Enforcer's Corps, our mechanized battalion (battlegorup) motto, "Europa's Finest".

It starts out with the European Federation being invaded on two fronts, Russia to the east and America to the west. I started out committing my time and effort into the Eastern front, mainly in the south part, at first liberating Federation soil, then striking into the Russian motherland.

But then when the Americans have pushed as far from Spain to Italy and began the conquest of Paris, I decided I have no choice but to leave the eastern front to get my first taste of the Americans. The American conquest of Paris fails and battle after battle my mechanized battalion pushes the Americans back, eventually America is kicked off European soil and back across the Atlantic ocean. For now, I have saved the homeland.

But meanwhile to the east the Russians have been gaining ground, so back the eastern front I went to reclaim lost territory. At one point there was a stalemate. As there was one conquest mission than two full scale battles over the same piece of territory not far from Sevastopol, with my as the attacker in the conquest, then defender in the two full scale battles, but all three fights my battalion stood steadfast and triumphed.

Now my strategy is to move northward on the road to Moscow.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Continuing my journey through Okami again. (This is like my 6th playthrough)

I find myself on Oni Island, on the trail of the terrible Ninetails. Let the awesome ensue.

Terx2

Terx2

Resistance burning skies

I always wanted to be a fireman in the 50s during an alien invasion ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In EndWar.

I have reached the city of Moscow as the European Federation and the fighting for the city has been intense.

In the first phase, the conquest mission I was close to victory but was defeated by the Russian defenders, but I came back for a second round with a more rapidly deployed force and the Russian defenders were overrun.

Next came the second phase, the Battle for Moscow. The fighting was intense, street by street and building by building, Moscow in WW3 is basically the Stalingrad of WW2. I deployed vast amounts of everything I had. Infantry, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, mobile artillery, gunships and drones into the blood bath, my enemy did the exact same at the same timing.

I even resorted to 2-3 energy laser strikes, a weaponized shield of satellites that fire blue lasers from space to ground and are considered a weapon of mass destruction, it's basically Europe's mini death stars. I've been given lots of trouble by the Russian Ogre tanks as they have a dominance on the battlefield unheard of since the Tigers of WW2. Both sides suffered heavily and it came down to a final duel between a Russian engineer platoon and my European engineer platoon in battle damaged Red Square as reserves were exhausted on both sides. It was very close but thanks to the very few Europe was triumphant in the Battle for Moscow.

But the fight for Moscow is not over, there is a 3rd and final phase to undertake, The Siege of Moscow, once more I must order my regrouping battalion into the fray against a tenacious enemy, but if I can achieve victory here, Moscow will fall and the Russian military crushed. Already in two phases out of 3 in the fight for Moscow I have suffered more battalion KIA's than in all other territories in the world I've fought in combined, so I'm looking forward to ending the war with Russia's defeat, because the losses of many veterans has been sad.

As the motto of one of the European armoured battlegroups goes, "Unity is Strength".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed