Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,985 times)

Huol

Huol

FF1

Navaha

Navaha

Just picked up Prototype for cheap, so I've been playing that.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

AvP.

Haggar

Haggar

Quote from: Keg on Mar 23, 2010, 11:40:09 AM
Quote from: Haggar on Mar 23, 2010, 02:25:42 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 21, 2010, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Haggar on Mar 21, 2010, 12:48:03 AM
Having my first run-through of Bioshock 1.  Loving the evil grotto feel of the game, and what a great setting.

A word of advice. dont rush through the game. Search around all the areas and find the audio diaries and pay attention to what you see and hear as you progress. I just played through not really paying any attention on my first playthrough and it just isnt as good. I didnt really know what was going on by the end but if you pay attention and do a spot of exploring you can piece it all together bit by bit until it all unravels. Its worth it. Fantastic game.

Oh yes, I like to explore, find clues etc in these kinds of games.  I'm on the bit with the garden and the vanishing Splicers, creepy as f**k..

Theres an awesome scare with a Houdini splicer on this level but it only happens if you do a bit of searching. Kind of like the bit from the Medical Pavillion earlier in the game when you go to hack a safe and when you turn around theres a splicer just standing watching you, right in your face.

The garden area took quite a while to explore..Don't think I came across the bit you're talking about though?  One of my favourite things so far is the moral decisions like choosing to kill the Big Daddies and whether or not harvest the Little Sisters.  I actually feel quite bad when they're crying after you've killed 'Mr. Bubbles'. :D

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Just Cause 2, the amount of stuff you can do is pretty amazing and the graphics are incredible. From the water to the explosions not to mention the realistic vehicle damage are the best Ive ever seen in a game. The voice acting is straight up B-movie not taking themselves too seriously but thats what they were going for I guess so it works, all in all I give it a 9/10. I rented it and now am thinking about buying it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlefield Bad Company 2

The multiplayer in this game is amazingly fun.

Huol

Huol

FF6 and 9

I'll rent 13 at some point.

Yes I'm binging on FF.
This happens every time they release a new game ;-;

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Haggar on Mar 25, 2010, 02:11:06 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 23, 2010, 11:40:09 AM
Quote from: Haggar on Mar 23, 2010, 02:25:42 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 21, 2010, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Haggar on Mar 21, 2010, 12:48:03 AM
Having my first run-through of Bioshock 1.  Loving the evil grotto feel of the game, and what a great setting.

A word of advice. dont rush through the game. Search around all the areas and find the audio diaries and pay attention to what you see and hear as you progress. I just played through not really paying any attention on my first playthrough and it just isnt as good. I didnt really know what was going on by the end but if you pay attention and do a spot of exploring you can piece it all together bit by bit until it all unravels. Its worth it. Fantastic game.

Oh yes, I like to explore, find clues etc in these kinds of games.  I'm on the bit with the garden and the vanishing Splicers, creepy as f**k..

Theres an awesome scare with a Houdini splicer on this level but it only happens if you do a bit of searching. Kind of like the bit from the Medical Pavillion earlier in the game when you go to hack a safe and when you turn around theres a splicer just standing watching you, right in your face.

The garden area took quite a while to explore..Don't think I came across the bit you're talking about though?  One of my favourite things so far is the moral decisions like choosing to kill the Big Daddies and whether or not harvest the Little Sisters.  I actually feel quite bad when they're crying after you've killed 'Mr. Bubbles'. :D

Yeah theres a bench with a weird mask made out of wood with antlers on it. Theres something valuable on the bench so when you go up to pick it up a massive shadow appears on the wall infront of you. The shadow has huge antlers and when you turn around theres a houdini splicer wearing a mask similar to the one on the desk and it screams and then turns into that red mist and disappears. Give me a hell of a fright.

The moral decisions in the second game work so much better because you actually feel attached to the little sisters this time.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Playin BioShock 2...which just beat it last nite...I have to say its a fun game and looks great but just didnt have the WOW factor like the first one did for me.  Im going to get online to night to see how it is on muiltiplayer.  My next game on my radar to play will either be Hard Rain, Bad Company 2, or Just Cause 2...dont know which one to play next...some one tell me which one to play first after im done with BioShock 2.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

Mass Effect, finally giving it a try. Also Turok that I picked up mad cheap

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 24, 2010, 02:07:06 PM
AvP.
...and I kinda played Halo 3 last night. *shivers*

War Wager

War Wager

Played some AvP MP.

Losing my patience with that game.

Keg

Keg

ive given up on AVP multiplayer. I have it for ps3 and ive yet to get into a single ranked match. I could if i wait long enough but why do that when i can play other games and get into games in a few minutes at the worst. Even friendly games are bad enough. Its dead.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 28, 2010, 12:03:11 AM
Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 24, 2010, 02:07:06 PM
AvP.
...and I kinda played Halo 3 last night. *shivers*

Oh god you poor poor thing..

edit:
couldnt get ff13, rented AC2 instead.
Its good, just sorta... samey :\

Aeus

Aeus

Why would you want to get FF13?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed