Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,500 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 4

Decided to go outside my comfort zone and started playing as Assault, I'm doing very well with the M416 assault rifle and I'm very helpful as team player reviving and healing team mates.

GTA Online

Went to Flight School recently and I played a bit with Vakarian. I like my new parachute bag.  ;D

5 levels away from being able to buy the 6x6 Dubsta (6x6 G-Class in real life, the Jurassic World vehicle  ;D).

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Diablo 3

Weather forecast Pandemonium: today will be cloudy as f*ck
But that b*tch died anyway

Spoiler
I'm talking about Malthael if someone didn't get it
[close]

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Spec Ops The Line

White Phosphorus, White Phosphorus Everywhere

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Currently downloading Titanfall...this should only take about two days or so...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 22, 2014, 01:04:21 AM
just wait until it has to unpack the audio files

Randomizer

Randomizer

Sniper Elite V3

I found the story uninteresting compared to V2 but I didn't miss the Russians and the gameplay is way more complex now ( making the game more fun ) . The game isn't too short , it took a while to finish the optional missions . I never had so much fun assaulting a convoy .

Vakarian

Vakarian

Played some Titanfall with Sweeper this morning. Most times it was just me and him against four or five other, higher ranked players. We won quite a few matches, also got my first Mega Kill. Basically just set my Titan to Nuclear explode and planted it's ass on a capture point. It was awesome.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 22, 2014, 11:25:40 AM
Played some Titanfall with Sweeper this morning. Most times it was just me and him against four or five other, higher ranked players. We won quite a few matches, also got my first Mega Kill. Basically just set my Titan to Nuclear explode and planted it's ass on a capture point. It was awesome.  8)

I wanted to mention something. Having delved more into Mass Effect, I finally know where your screen name comes from, lol.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition

A friend of mine and I have been doing Co-op. He's a Demon Hunter, I'm a Witch Doctor. We've kinda been wrecking everybody who looks at us funny.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

f**k.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 22, 2014, 02:25:21 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 22, 2014, 01:04:21 AM
just wait until it has to unpack the audio files

Actually, that only took a few minutes.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Halo Wars, big three team battles against the AI on an increasing automatic difficulty of 80. 

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. Melee

I'm only 19, yet I can feel my skills, and my ability to react to fast attacks in time diminishing. :-X :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill Downpour

Well, I like this one. Lag aside, of course, but even that isn't so bad on my copy. And I actually like the monsters. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed