Currently Playing (Read 963,197 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Saints Row The third

Let the mayhem begin ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3.

So, I'm playing the Canal level on Team Deathmatch because I love how chaotic it can get.

Never have I been able to effectively fight back against snipers camping on the big crane tower in the one corner of the map... until now.

They were at it hardcore so I got fed up and switch my medic kit to the underslung grenade launcher. Then it made the sniper go away.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 15, 2013, 06:56:49 AM
Saints Row The third

Let the mayhem begin ;D

PFFT, it's all about Saints Row IV.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

I swear to god, it's like the Bravo A.I. can't even hit the side of a barn door, let alone a cartel member. Heh, me neither...but I always get by. ^3^

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 15, 2013, 08:33:38 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 15, 2013, 06:56:49 AM
Saints Row The third

Let the mayhem begin ;D

PFFT, it's all about Saints Row IV.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

I swear to god, it's like the Bravo A.I. can't even hit the side of a barn door, let alone a cartel member. Heh, me neither...but I always get by. ^3^

Have to wait another week for it. Unless I just want to use the character maker over and over.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

SCP: Containment Breach. Getting my next Let's Play ready. Mother of f**k, this game is scary.  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Postal2

Terrorizing the locals? Why not.  8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I wish I would've used gunlances earlier this is amazing. :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Fruit Ninja

Beause why not :D

Soul Sacrafice

There was this annoying online couple that kept sacrificing our allies and even me when we were down. Even though the beast had little health left or too much it wasn't nessacery. Than after they kick my new friend I told them not to lash out against homosequals. Few words were exchanged and I got kicked as well ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Campaign Status: Complete

Difficulty Completed On: Casual

Team: Beltway (me), Vector, Bertha, Four Eyes

Path Chosen: "Execute Leon"

Overall Ama Impression: MY BRAIN IS CRYING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

~*~

ALRIGHTY THEN. That ending, where two of my teammates turn on me to side with Kennedy and Redfield; which happened to be Vector and Four Eyes--SHAME ON YOU TWO! Holy crap, I thought "hey, let's rush Kennedy with a shotgun"...NOPE, got executed, let's not do that again. Holy shit, that motherf**ker can take a lot of shots from a grenade launcher. But Bertha and I defeated him. OMGWUT, that cut-scene with Birkin's daughter saying she didn't wanna go. Of course Beltway's like "we're just doing our job", and then shoots her (Claire).

I say again: MY BRAIN IS CRYING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

But I should play on Normal now. ^3^

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Holy shit I'm a monster when it comes to sniping in Battlefield 3.

Lie

Lie

Naruto Storm 3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Messing around with a friend in Raid Mode. 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 16, 2013, 11:24:33 PM
Resident Evil Revelations

Messing around with a friend in Raid Mode. 8)

Lawlz, I'm gonna see if I can dig out RE 4 out of my closet. It's there somewhere.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm currently playing Bioshock. Any tips on killing the Big Daddies? They're tough as hell.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 17, 2013, 02:03:24 AM
I'm currently playing Bioshock. Any tips on killing the Big Daddies? They're tough as hell.
Flank and use your shock plasmids and stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed