New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 139,920 times)

Qwertify

Qwertify

Spoiler

Looks like Shaw holding the axe. The guy from the other shot looks messed up a bit - maybe flamethrowered? Anyways - it doesn't look like he wants to kill her - it just looks like he's pissed.
[close]

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 15, 2012, 12:52:11 PM
from tumblr.... some screenshots

Spoiler

look at his head  :o  :o

xeno in the making  :laugh:
[close]

Beat me to it.
Spoiler
Didn't someone claim that they had seen the movie and mentioned that there were beings with weird Pinocchio-like noses.

Looks like they were right.
[close]

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

lol where do you see a pinnochio-like nose?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: cossack0909 on May 15, 2012, 12:57:00 PM
Seeing the Engineer's aggression towards us Earthlings, where does the role of the Sacrifice Engineer fit in then?

hmmm...

We still don't know if the engineers and space jockeys are actually the same thing. they could be something completely different.

GreatKnower

GreatKnower

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 15, 2012, 12:52:11 PM
from tumblr.... some screenshots

Spoiler

look at his head  :o  :o

xeno in the making  :laugh:
[close]

Im guessing its just lighting, but in the top shot you can see that the SJ no longer has a collar, he has an unmasked "spawn" look. Also in the second shot he has something over his lower face, very "Darth Malgus" looking. Could just be lighting though.

I tried messing with the color settings in the trailer when the lights go out and you should be able to make out the SJ's whole face but they deliberately blacked it all out.

cossack0909

cossack0909

Quote from: Snowdog on May 15, 2012, 01:08:43 PM
Quote from: cossack0909 on May 15, 2012, 12:57:00 PM
Seeing the Engineer's aggression towards us Earthlings, where does the role of the Sacrifice Engineer fit in then?

hmmm...

We still don't know if the engineers and space jockeys are actually the same thing. they could be something completely different.

hmmmm, the mystery deepens.  Can't wait to find out! June 7 seems a century away.

Valaquen

Valaquen

The Jockey looks burned or deformed in its scenes with Shaw. Sure one of the set reports commented on its head being scarred. Looks creepy!

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: Valaquen on May 15, 2012, 01:13:22 PM
The Jockey looks burned or deformed in its scenes with Shaw. Sure one of the set reports commented on its head being scarred. Looks creepy!
Spoiler

Definitely looks like he´s burned.Or maybe he´s mutating?
[close]

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: REDDEVIL on May 15, 2012, 01:23:50 PM
Spoiler

[close]

I'd go with burned/has no suit on so his body deteriorates. I guess the subsequent scene is where Shaw is cornered and screaming.

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

i almost choked on my water when i saw this gif lmfao
Spoiler

[close]
god i am soeasily entertained /forever a child

Symn

Symn

Quote from: REDDEVIL on May 15, 2012, 01:23:50 PM
Spoiler

[close]

Maybe from the crash... but then again, this scene could not take place in the Prometheus

fakk3

fakk3

Why SJ is so small? He is about one head higher than Shaw  ???

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 15, 2012, 01:33:16 PM
i almost choked on my water when i saw this gif lmfao
Spoiler

[close]
god i am soeasily entertained /forever a child
Psychosexual  :D

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 15, 2012, 01:08:33 PM
lol where do you see a pinnochio-like nose?

The alien being in the last two pictures you posted has a weird Pinnochio-like nose (the one get flamethrowered.

Spoiler

I'm sure there was a person that mentioned this a while ago when discussing how they had seen the movie. Anyone else remember?

The alien in question:

[close]

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

A trillion dollars! and those company pricks  were complaining about the 42-47  million dollar ship Ripley blew up! How much is Weyland-Yutani worth in this film? A trillion dollars buys you a lot of Nostromos!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed