What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 594,554 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 06, 2015, 07:39:18 PM
Well I live in Cumbria in the UK which is now mostly underwater. The devastation here is unreal.
Shit man hope everything's alright:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35028810

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 07, 2015, 01:17:11 PM
Thank you all for the support during this time guys. Means alot
You were their for me.Thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm feeling very light headed and my stomach is killing me.  :-\

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2015, 10:39:28 AM
Flu?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I spent nearly an hour and a half searching for that elusive Stihl Pruner. Nada. Grrr....

Looks like to ACE Hardware I go to get a new one tomorrow. >:( At least I will get it for 10$ less than normal price with my coupon.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Having to deal with beligerent customers when I am trying to help them.. And it doesn't help that they speak Ebonics. It took me ten f**king minutes to figure out what this one grandmother wanted for her child, and she was saying "Lego Hawk! Where can I find dis Lego Hawk! It not up here!" and.. I'm doing the best of my ability to understand this woman... Lego Hawk? Well... that's really f**king vague! The store doesn't have Lego animals!

So.. we're exchanging information about this product, and.. I can smell her nasty fast food eating breath in my face, and I'm ready to just bail on this woman but risk losing my job. So... I remain patient, but patience isn't my virtue but I TRY.. I offer to look for the product on the computer, she's ready to to throw a fit. I ask if I can get the manager, she says fine, I hail the manager.. Manager doesn't want to deal with this woman.

And at the end.. the woman points to the promotional paper regarding a LEGO HULK.. NOW I get what she wants BUT... it's a free give away with a thirty dollar or more purchase of Legos.. and she wants the damn thing without the purchase..

....I hate the Holidays!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 09, 2015, 11:38:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2015, 10:39:28 AM
Flu?

Don't think so. I perked up later but it was so annoying.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 10, 2015, 05:02:16 AM
Having to deal with beligerent customers when I am trying to help them..

Customer service is just a horrendous job. I don't envy you. At least it pays the bills.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 10, 2015, 05:02:16 AM
Having to deal with beligerent customers when I am trying to help them.. And it doesn't help that they speak Ebonics. It took me ten f**king minutes to figure out what this one grandmother wanted for her child, and she was saying "Lego Hawk! Where can I find dis Lego Hawk! It not up here!" and.. I'm doing the best of my ability to understand this woman... Lego Hawk? Well... that's really f**king vague! The store doesn't have Lego animals!

So.. we're exchanging information about this product, and.. I can smell her nasty fast food eating breath in my face, and I'm ready to just bail on this woman but risk losing my job. So... I remain patient, but patience isn't my virtue but I TRY.. I offer to look for the product on the computer, she's ready to to throw a fit. I ask if I can get the manager, she says fine, I hail the manager.. Manager doesn't want to deal with this woman.

And at the end.. the woman points to the promotional paper regarding a LEGO HULK.. NOW I get what she wants BUT... it's a free give away with a thirty dollar or more purchase of Legos.. and she wants the damn thing without the purchase..

....I hate the Holidays!
That part with the fast food breath would force me to walk away for sure.  >:( ;D

Tell the dumb biatch to read the paper's requirements in regards to the rules of acquiring the item of interest.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 10, 2015, 11:39:35 AM
That part with the fast food breath would force me to walk away for sure.  >:( ;D

Tell the dumb biatch to read the paper's requirements in regards to the rules of acquiring the item of interest.

Lol. Sorry I found that damn funny, Fiorina.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Had some more bad news last night. Yep I'm rolling out the holiday cheer atm. Turns out my Grandmother's Prognosis has been drastic cut from a Year, to only a matter of weeks. So It'll be a miracle if she reaches new year. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jesus. I'm so sorry to keep hearing all this terrible news.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 10, 2015, 12:30:02 PM
Had some more bad news last night. Yep I'm rolling out the holiday cheer atm. Turns out my Grandmother's Prognosis has been drastic cut from a Year, to only a matter of weeks. So It'll be a miracle if she reaches new year. :(
Shit man.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 10, 2015, 12:30:02 PM
Soak in whatever time you have left with her, especially Christmas. Hope you and the family will cope easily and transition well.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 10, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 10, 2015, 11:39:35 AM

Lol. Sorry I found that damn funny, Fiorina.
That was a mix of my (former) retail and professionally minded approach. :P

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hopefully I'll be going down within the week to see her. Give her, her Xmas Present and Card early. Thanks Guys

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 11, 2015, 01:54:17 PM
Hopefully I'll be going down within the week to see her. Give her, her Xmas Present and Card early. Thanks Guys
Maybe the doctor predictions can be wrong.You see it is just Predictions.Enjoy your time and hope she gets better.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 11, 2015, 06:55:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 11, 2015, 01:54:17 PM
Maybe the doctor predictions can be wrong.You see it is just Predictions.Enjoy your time and hope she gets better.

We shall see. It is a Rare, Aggressive type. Its just a case of preparing really.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed