What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 594,530 times)

Topazora

Topazora

one of the best ways to prevent sleep paralysis is to sleep on your side, at least that's the theory.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 04, 2015, 09:01:30 AM
I thought so. You usually get a one year warranty from the manufacturer.

Just called up Sony Playstation Customer support.. Told them the error, they even found my PSN Customer Support forum posts and they have never heard of this error before. They keep on telling me to download the latest update. I already have the latest update. I keep on losing the calls somehow, either a bad signal or whatever.. and now I am facing the possibility of having to reinitialize my PS4.. and if that doesn't work.. I'm going to be pissed.

I did not pay $400 that I had to save up on a Toys R Us salary which took me months (due to bills to pay which consume my paycheck entirely to help Mom) to build up, only to have a damaged console software system and not be satisfied as a customer.

Topazora

Topazora

my left ear has been bothering me since the beginning of this week.  I think it might sinuses, started taking sudafed and advil to help with the swelling and congestion.  Hopefully, the discomforts will go away, but I don't think it's anything serious.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 04, 2015, 07:10:34 PM
Just called up Sony Playstation Customer support.. Told them the error, they even found my PSN Customer Support forum posts and they have never heard of this error before. They keep on telling me to download the latest update. I already have the latest update. I keep on losing the calls somehow, either a bad signal or whatever.. and now I am facing the possibility of having to reinitialize my PS4.. and if that doesn't work.. I'm going to be pissed.

I went through some issues with my Xbone. Ended up just requesting a brand new console in replacement and been right as rain since then. I'd suggest seeing if you can do the same. Save you the agro.

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Dec 04, 2015, 06:38:16 PM
And the sleep paralysis, I remember my friend telling me he had a strange case of that where he felt like something sat on him and whispered "I am Satan" in some messed up voice... creepy as hell...  I hope things improve for you man.

I understand that sleep paralysis is where alot of the Alien abduction and paranormal reportings come from - or at least what they've been attributed to.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thanks to everyone about my dad. He's had some laser work done. He's just gotta get his blood pressure down now, so he can have the surgery, but that may not be easy with some bad news we got last night.
My grandmother had been ill recently and we got a prognosis we didnt expect. She has cancer :'(. What she has specifically is a rare malignant type of Cancer called Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma, with is a Cancer of the Bile ducts near the pancreus. And sadly its terminal. Its all go in my family at the moment.

Also with the Sleep Paralysis, i was actually asleep on my side and it felt like something climbed onto me on my side. Feeling something breathe on my face was freaky enough.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It sounds like you have it pretty bad at the minute. I'm really sorry to hear all this news.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 05, 2015, 01:39:17 PM
Thanks to everyone about my dad. He's had some laser work done. He's just gotta get his blood pressure down now, so he can have the surgery, but that may not be easy with some bad news we got last night.
My grandmother had been ill recently and we got a prognosis we didnt expect. She has cancer :'(. What she has specifically is a rare malignant type of Cancer called Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma, with is a Cancer of the Bile ducts near the pancreus. And sadly its terminal. Its all go in my family at the moment.

Also with the Sleep Paralysis, i was actually asleep on my side and it felt like something climbed onto me on my side. Feeling something breathe on my face was freaky enough.
Dont worry dude just how your dad got better so will she.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thanks guys. Its a case of hope for the best prepare for the worst.

She's the third person this year, that i know personally that i've been told has cancer. Well they say it always comes in three's

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 05, 2015, 05:09:24 PM
Thanks guys. Its a case of hope for the best prepare for the worst.

She's the third person this year, that i know personally that i've been told has cancer. Well they say it always comes in three's
Like the predator says:

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 05, 2015, 10:42:16 AM
I understand that sleep paralysis is where alot of the Alien abduction and paranormal reportings come from - or at least what they've been attributed to.

Yeah, a lot of weird things happen during sleep paralysis.

I'm glad you got your Xbox sorted, I plan on getting one real soon.

And Whiskeybrewer, I'm so sorry you have to go through all this man. Why do bad things happen to good people?  :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Dec 05, 2015, 05:36:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 05, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

Yeah, a lot of weird things happen during sleep paralysis.

I'm glad you got your Xbox sorted, I plan on getting one real soon.

And Whiskeybrewer, I'm so sorry you have to go through all this man. Why do bad things happen to good people?  :(
Because it is a test for their patience and that is why they are good people.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had to work Amazon Sunday Delivery at my old post office (that I no longer am obligated to work at since I am at a new office). I hate you Amazon. Boycott forever.

Was really nice seeing some old co-workers tho! I even made my (first place 2015!) blueberry streussel muffins for everyone to enjoy! :)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Well I live in Cumbria in the UK which is now mostly underwater. The devastation here is unreal.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 06, 2015, 07:39:18 PM
Well I live in Cumbria in the UK which is now mostly underwater. The devastation here is unreal.

I saw some of that on the news. Looks ridiculous. I hope you're not in too much danger.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thank you all for the support during this time guys. Means alot

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed