What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 592,587 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 03, 2021, 11:22:10 AM
Lost my uncle this week and yesterday lost a good friend in Les Barany, who passed away from many health complications.

My condolences.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I am really tired of feeling like I have no goal, nothing that I really love doing, and my heart's in pain because I know I used to love doing things, and that's on top of being miserably uncomfortable.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

totaled truck

SM

SM

Are you hurt?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I haven't had a solid shit in a week.

Came down with something last weekend (not COVID) and ever since I've had diarrhea. Probably gonna have to call the quacks.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on Jun 05, 2021, 04:53:09 AM
Are you hurt?

Sore. 

Old lady took off from a stop sign an T-Boned me in the side. 

Luckily we were both going super slow and nobody was seriously injured.  It was literally on the road to my house, which is less than a mile from where it happened.

It just sucks because I was saving money to move to another state and even though I was going to buy a new vehicle, I wanted to keep my old one for work

She did hit me hard enough that it split the front rim of my truck in two. 

Wysps

Wysps

Spouse broke his collar bone a couple of days ago...the same one he broke last year. 

So out with the old plate, in with a new  :(

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 05, 2021, 01:34:39 PM
Are you hurt?

Sore. 

Being hit by the old lady is a southern tradition.

SM

SM

Are you hurt?

Sore. 

Luckily we were both going super slow and nobody was seriously injured.  It was literally on the road to my house, which is less than a mile from where it happened.

It just sucks because I was saving money to move to another state and even though I was going to buy a new vehicle, I wanted to keep my old one for work

She did hit me hard enough that it split the front rim of my truck in two.

Bummer

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 06, 2021, 12:09:04 AM
Are you hurt?

Sore. 

Being hit by the old lady is a southern tradition.

I didn't even see her till she was like a foot away from my car.  I got out all mad ready to go off on some punk kid when I heard a little old ladies voice ask me if I was alright.  Which calmed me down. 

Still, my back which had been doing better is now hurting like a sumbitch again. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've spent so much energy getting my tickets back to a manageable level that I've got nothing to give today. Just want to be outside a pub with a book with a cold beer rather than inside these walls today.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The whole truck totaling business is a huge pain in the ass.

Insurance has been a problem to get in touch with.  Rental has been a huge problem to get in touch with (my insurance wanted me to go with Hertz, which is 30 mins away in a different city............when I have no vehicle.........then they mofos wouldn't answer their phones or call back, so my insurance got in touch with enterprise.............who had no vehicles.....so right now I still have no vehicle to drive).  Having to buy a newish vehicle is a pain in the ass espeically with everything priced the way it is now.  The pricing made it so that I had to finance and since I always have bought my vehicle outright before this, that was a pain in the ass because I don't have good credit (I don't have bad credit, I just buy everything outright), the financing was super high. 

I'll probably just end up staying where I'm at, buying a house and doing some kind of bullshit that I hate doing forever and ever until I die. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 09, 2021, 02:58:08 AM
I'll probably just end up staying where I'm at, buying a house and doing some kind of bullshit that I hate doing forever and ever until I die.

Hey you get a house though.

AliceApocalypse

Summer night class from 5:30 to 9:30.  New teacher, she's great, but the first one since switching to Zoom who makes us use the entire 4 hours.  After working all day and taking classes at night, I'm about done halfway through the class  :-\

SiL

SiL

Took a guinea pig to the vet to have his tooth extracted. I know you're not supposed to have favourites, but he was my favourite. His name was Reggie, aka Guinea Boi. He liked to explore.

Turned out his lower jawbone was rotting from the inside out due to infection, and by the time the vet removed the infected tissue there was barely enough jaw to keep together. Chances of a recovery were slim, and only after a long, painful recovery process.

We decided to just let him sleep  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed