Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,156 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Apache: La vida de Carlos Tevez, season 1, episodes 1 and 2.
"This gritty dramatization of the life of Carlos Tevez shows his rise to soccer stardom amid the harrowing conditions in Argentina's Fuerte Apache."
Pretty good so far.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 02, 2019, 07:08:26 PM
Multitasking :P I've got one or two episodes of season 2 to go - I'm finding it's not a show I can binge, which isn't meant as criticism.

I don't think I'm enjoying the second season quite as much as the first, but it's still awesome. I mostly love that Ian McShane is so clearly having the time of his life playing Swerengen :laugh:

I can get that.

Season 3 picks up the pace a little with some interesting things coming up.
McShane totally shines in his role as Swearengen. Some of the dialogues he delivers are (almost?) on par with There Will Be Blood.
And I love his "talks" with Wu  :laugh:

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 20, 2019, 12:51:43 PM
GLOW Season 3 Finished - As still as great as ever, but they went a little overboard on the cliffhangers I think.

I loved it... so well done.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Russ on Sep 03, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 20, 2019, 12:51:43 PM
GLOW Season 3 Finished - As still as great as ever, but they went a little overboard on the cliffhangers I think.

I loved it... so well done.

Indeed!

Russ

Russ

And now I'm carrying a torch for Betty Gilpin (and have been since season 1)

I started binging Penny Dreadful - I have to say I'm loving the show... Season One was really dark... Season two is still dark but also a bit camp... I'm really enjoying it so far, though.

Huggs

Huggs

MASH

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, it's a beautiful and exciting journey for me. It's all that I expected 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Deep Space Nine Season 6 Episode 26

Deep Space Nine Season 7 Episodes 1&2

The Old One

The Old One

Required watching at a point in time for me, I really enjoyed TNG. (And FC is a guilty pleasure.)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

The first season of The Terror.

Great show, looking forward to start season 2.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Dave Chappelle: Sticks & Stones

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lethal Weapon Season 3 Episodes 1-3
While I am enjoying this, I do think they did Rigg's actor dirty

Instinct Season 2 Episodes 1&2
Essentially the second half of Season 1

Huggs

Huggs

The Terror: Season 1

Seems better this time now that I've read the book.

SM

SM

Mindhunter.  Just finished series 2.  It's a chapter in an ongoing story, and a little unsatisfying owing to the real events it's based on rather than the storytelling.  That aside it's a great, great show and why has it taken this long for Junior to get a proper starring role?

Prez

Prez

Star Trek Enterprise: Season 3 Episode 10.
So this one was very interesting.

Spoiler
They cloned Commander Tucker to basically extract the required tissue to save the real Trip's life.
I like the fact Archer has to make the really difficult moral choice here to save his commander for the sake of the mission at the expense of the clone.
The no so squeaky clean and ethically perfect Star Fleet! The whole Xindi arc has been very good.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Sep 10, 2019, 12:10:46 AM
Mindhunter.  Just finished series 2.  It's a chapter in an ongoing story, and a little unsatisfying owing to the real events it's based on rather than the storytelling.  That aside it's a great, great show and why has it taken this long for Junior to get a proper starring role?

He was the lead in "Lights out" if I remember correctly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed