Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,187 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Penny Dreadful S1E1-2 "Night Work", "Séance"

Well, this is an absolutely fantastic show. Fallen in love already. Goddamnit, though, the ending to that second episode.

Spoiler
Poor Proteus. That was heartwrenching. The wonder and joy he was experiencing in his newfound life was beautiful, and now it is all gone. :'(
[close]

BANE

BANE

That spoiler sounds absolutely...

dreadful

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on Jul 22, 2014, 03:31:36 AM
That spoiler sounds absolutely...

dreadful

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Penny Dreadful S1E5: "Closer Than Sisters"

This show continues to be phenomenal. Dark and moody, positively oozing with atmosphere. I love the slow approach it's taking with the story. Things are unfolding with precision and care, and it is wonderful to behold. The characters and their relationships are fantastic. Gah, very glad I've started watching this.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Legend of Korra - Season 1

My second time watching this and it's just as good as the first time. Animation and music are beautiful, the story is good and comes with a group of rich and colourful character that I truly love. Well, perhaps with the exception of Mako, who I honestly find a bit dull. The voice acting is superb, especially J. K. Simmons who manage to become Tenzin entirely. Calm and patient isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of him.

Favorite moments in Season 1 would be...

Spoiler
The ending to Tarrlok's and Amon's story, as well as Korra entering the avatar state and regaining her powers.
[close]

As with many other things, it was someone on the Galaxy that got me into this. Or, to be more precise, it was back when Sweeper had this as his signature that the show caught my curiosity.

UNF.

I just finished watching The Legend of Korra - Season 2. You know, this season has been getting a lot of crap, but now that I've finally watched the whole thing from beginning to end, and not just bits and pieces of it, I don't understand why. It's as good as the previous season, in my opinion. The mythology behind the avatar and everything related to the spirit world has been very interesting to watch, not to mention beautifully animated. The new additions to the cast have been excellent as well. Varrick always manage to bring a smile to my lips and the twins are delightfully eerie.

The two episodes dealing with the first avatar, Wan, were great and the shift in animation was very welcome. Not that I mind the regular style of animation, but for these two episodes, this new style fit perfectly.

Also, the pro-bending commentator narrating Bolin's fight against the water benders was gold. :laugh:

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

wife tried to get me to watch American Horror Story..... what a boring show. To me at least.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Makes Breaking Bad look Fish n' Chips.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 09, 2014, 09:00:18 PM

I was really hoping that was a real thing. :( #pissedonmydreams

I've been slowly, painfully trucking my way through season 1 of The West Wing. Does the show at some point become good?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Fargo S1E10 "Morton's Fork"

One incredibly intense hour of television. Perfect ending to the story.

Cannot wait for season 2 now. Apparently, it's gonna be following Lou's experiences in Sioux Falls in 1979.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 07, 2014, 12:39:29 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Jul 07, 2014, 02:28:17 AM
Breaking Bad Season Five & The Final Season

To'hajiilee
Ozymandias
Granite State
Felina

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the series finale and the series as a whole. One of the best tv shows. Period.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1c0cc06cd2ce41e515c8564f4c52cc7d/tumblr_mlsd1oS6LF1ryzizgo1_500.gif

Yeah, absolutely fantastic ending to the series. Couldn't have happened any other way, in my opinion.

:'( :'( :'(

First Blood

First Blood

You're about a month late with that reply. :P

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 15, 2014, 02:20:00 AM
You're about a month late with that reply. :P

sssshhhh just ssshhhh its gon' be alright bby

First Blood

First Blood

k pleb

Aspie

Aspie

First Blood

First Blood

lick my balls dr lector

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed